Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:06

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2012, 07:00 
Editors
Editors

Widescreen Grade: C
Ultra-Widescreen Grade: C
Multi-monitor Grade: C
4k Grade: C

Read Full Detailed Report - The Suffering: Ties That Bind

The Suffering: Ties That Bind is the sequel to The Suffering, and picks up after the ending of that game. Players who have a game save of the different endings of The Suffering can decide with which morality to start with, starting with a different morality changes the dialogue and intro of the game. Ties That Bind features a number of gameplay changes from the original The Suffering.

The player can no longer carry around xombium bottles to refill their health whenever they need to, and instead must rely on stationary pickups located throughout the level. When critically injured, the player may also heal a very small percentage of their health by hiding from the immediate battle to recover. The player is also now limited to only carrying two weapons at a time, which now adds a sense of strategy to the gameplay.

4:3

16:10

16:9

21:9

3x1

Last edited by thales100 on 14 Jul 2019, 02:25, edited 5 times in total.
Edit

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2015, 17:56 

Good day! The link for this patch is down. Would it be possible to re-upload it? Thank you

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2017, 20:20 

@thales100

This fix not working for me, when I overwrites files and try launch game i see message
No disc detected in the drive, insert disc and click OK, or click Exit.... Game is original, widescreen fix for Suffering 1 works fine (v.1.1), Ties than bind version is 1.0. I lost the CD and I do not know what to do. I have Polish version of game. Windows 10 x64.

This is bug ?

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2017, 22:43 

Jogos wrote:
@thales100

This fix not working for me, when I overwrites files and try launch game i see message
No disc detected in the drive, insert disc and click OK, or click Exit.... Game is original, widescreen fix for Suffering 1 works fine (v.1.1), Ties than bind version is 1.0. I lost the CD and I do not know what to do. I have Polish version of game. Windows 10 x64.

This is bug ?

Hi use this fix https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Widescree ... esuffering

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2017, 12:09 

@viper3444

Hi, this also not working for me. In the menu I have higher resolution (1366x768), but still have black stripes on the sides and resolution of 1024x768. This fix does not work in the first part of the game and the second one (Ties than Bind). I run the game as Administrator with XP SP3 compatibility.

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2017, 14:20 

Jogos wrote:
@viper3444

Hi, this also not working for me. In the menu I have higher resolution (1366x768), but still have black stripes on the sides and resolution of 1024x768. This fix does not work in the first part of the game and the second one (Ties than Bind). I run the game as Administrator with XP SP3 compatibility.

do you have use indirectsound?

PostPosted: 12 May 2018, 13:12 

If you prefer to play the game in first person, when you save, quit and load that save, the view will be in Vert-. You have to switch to third person and back again to get Hor+ to work.