View topic - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice will need an ultrawide fix

orka16605
Offline
 
Forum Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Mar 2019, 07:44
*Deleteing duplicate comment* Thanks again to jackfuste
Last edited by orka16605 on 24 Mar 2019, 09:37, edited 1 time in total.
orka16605
Offline
 
Forum Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Mar 2019, 07:44
CaptnNemo wrote:
jackfuste wrote:FOV trainer:
Sekiro_FOV.7z


Wow!! Thanks Jack!! Awesome man!!

Any updates on fps unlock ? or full uw hud ?

Thanks again :thumbup:

*btw how do I activate this ? Do I copy the files into the sekiro install directory ?

**Ok got it to work! :) Awesome job again!! :)

Thanks

Start Sekiro_FOV.exe (dosen't have to be in the same folder) and sekiro. Press F5 to increase FOV. I do 5 presses for my 3440x1440. Press F6 to decrease and F7 to reset. You have to do this everytime you start sekiro. It's not permanent.
jackfuste
Insiders
User avatar
Offline
 
Forum Posts: 554
Game Reports: 44
Joined: 19 Dec 2011, 16:03
CaptnNemo wrote:Any updates on fps unlock ?

May cause bugs, so testing is needed.

    Sekiro_FPS.7z

  • Unpack sekiro.exe using Steamless - https://github.com/atom0s/Steamless/releases/
    sekiro.exe is already unpacked in the pirated version or with ultrawide fix, so skip this step if you use them.
     
  • Run the patcher and apply patch to sekiro.exe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
susahamat
21x9 Users
User avatar
Offline
 
Forum Posts: 523
Joined: 20 Sep 2015, 00:58
works great on 75hz thanks master
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by susahamat on 23 Mar 2019, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.
if you supporting what I do, buy me a coffee here https://ko-fi.com/kevinsesario or instead direct to paypal.me/kevinsesario . EMAIL:[email protected], Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sesariok
talua
Offline
 
Forum Posts: 7
Joined: 23 Mar 2019, 15:30
Thanks jackfuste for all the great fixes.

I'm testing the fps patch, it seems it doesn't work when in fullscreen mode, still capped at 60. It does work in windowed.

Also my native monitor resolution is missing from the windowed settings, last one available is 2560x1440 and I have a 3440x1440 monitor. Can someone tell me what's wrong?
OCB
Offline
 
Forum Posts: 1
Joined: 23 Mar 2019, 15:45
talua wrote:Thanks jackfuste for all the great fixes.

I'm testing the fps patch, it seems it doesn't work when in fullscreen mode, still capped at 60. It does work in windowed.

Also my native monitor resolution is missing from the windowed settings, last one available is 2560x1440 and I have a 3440x1440 monitor. Can someone tell me what's wrong?


Also had the same results regarding fps when in fullscreen and resolution not available in windowed mode.

Thanks so far jackfuste. You're awesome!
susahamat
21x9 Users
User avatar
Offline
 
Forum Posts: 523
Joined: 20 Sep 2015, 00:58
Sekiro Window/Borderless Fix

  • Open Program HxD > Click File and Open sekiro.exe
  • Ctrl+F > Click "Hex Values" > Click Search Direction "All" > Write 80 07 00 00 38 04
  • Replace Value with your desired resolution , choose one
    • 2560x1080 = 00 0A 00 00 38 04
    • 3440x1440 = 70 0D 00 00 A0 05
    • 3840x1080 = 00 0F 00 00 38 04
      For Another Resolution Use ResHex to get Horizontal and Vertical Hex value's . At First Bold Text in Above is Hor , Second is Ver
    • Save and play
  • Change Screen Mode to WINDOWED in Graphics Option
  • if you want to force borderless use Windowed Borderless Gaming or try another Borderless app.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by susahamat on 23 Mar 2019, 21:22, edited 3 times in total.
if you supporting what I do, buy me a coffee here https://ko-fi.com/kevinsesario or instead direct to paypal.me/kevinsesario . EMAIL:[email protected], Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sesariok
graywolves
Offline
 
Forum Posts: 1
Joined: 23 Mar 2019, 16:31
3440*1440 All fixes Works Great!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
talua
Offline
 
Forum Posts: 7
Joined: 23 Mar 2019, 15:30
susahamat wrote:Sekiro Window/Borderless Fix

  • Open Program HxD > Click File and Open sekiro.exe
  • Ctrl+F > Click "Hex Values" > Click Search Direction "All" > Write 80 07 00 00 38 04
  • Replace Value with your desired resolution , choose one
    • 2560x1080 = 00 0A 00 00 38 04
    • 3440x1440 = 70 0D 00 00 A0 05
    • 3840x1080 = 00 0F 00 00 38 04
      For Another Resolution Use ResHex to get Horizontal and Vertical Hex value's . At First Bold Text in Above is Hor , Second is Ver
    • Save and play
  • Change Screen Mode to WINDOWED in Graphics Option
  • if you want to force borderless use Windowed Borderless Gaming or try another Borderless app.


Thanks a lot, did it and it works perfectly.
Creeth
Offline
 
Forum Posts: 3
Joined: 23 Mar 2019, 17:26
jackfuste wrote:May cause bugs, so testing is needed.

    Sekiro_FPS.7z

  • Unpack sekiro.exe using Steamless - https://github.com/atom0s/Steamless/releases/
    sekiro.exe is already unpacked in the pirated version or with ultrawide fix, so skip this step if you use them.
     
  • Run the patcher and apply patch to sekiro.exe


Thanks for your work so far. Playing on 3820x1080 144Hz and installed sekiro_v3 and disable_textures_v2, both works great.

But every of the FPS patcher dont work. Message comes up: Process succeeded - *sekiro.exe - File was NOT patched! [0 bytes written]

What iam doing wrong?
PreviousNext

Return to Request/Discuss Game Solutions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests