Baseline (Widescreen) Solution & Issues
The game natively supports widescreen resolutions under the "Fullscreen" display option. Eyefinity and Surround is supported by using the "Fullscreen Windowed" option.
Ultra-Widescreen (21:9) Specific Solution & Issues
Eyefinity / Surround Specific Solution & Issues
For Eyefinity/Surround to work you must set the game to run in "Fullscreen Windowed." If you are having difficulty in the game to change your video options, here is how to change the setting outside of the game:
C:\Users\(user name)\Documents\Diablo III\D3Prefs.txt
Bezel Correction resolutions are supported but, this has to be set to your desktop resolution or it will not work. This will enable the Fullscreen Windowed solution all ready found in the Beta. Note, windowed mode means no CrossFire or SLI support.
Helifax Solution for 3D Vision Surround users :
- Download Widescreen fixer
- Download this PLUGINand put it inside the Plugins folder.
- Start WSF & select the plugin
- Press the Cog (gear) to configure the plugin
- Start the game!
- Inside the game select Fullscreen and the resolution of your 1 screen (ex: 1680x1050 if you want to play at 3x1680 = 5040 x 1050)
- After that, at main menu enable the fix (default *)
- Alt+tab out of the game and back to it
- It will be rendered on 3 Screens now. (Fully compatible with 3D Vision Surround).
4k UHD Specific Solution & Issues
Stereoscopic-3D Solution & Issues