Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 16 May 2024, 22:52

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2010, 00:35 

Hi all just hoping someone can make sense of this and explain hopefully how to fix it.
ive had my th2go for a few weeks and had no real trouble, got it working at 5040x1050 played avp, hl2, hawx, crysis warhead all work fine apart from crysis which works but is chunky slow, any way yesterday i installed team fortress 2 and after it downloaded a heap of data from steam i started it up and bam blank screens with an error message that ficks on so quick i think it says "input no support" and the power light to the th2go has gone red.
anyways i unplug it and check a single monitor in the graphics card (gtx 260) and all is good, so i stick the th2go back in and same as before so i try a few restarts and its all normal right up till windows is just about to start and it all falls apart (1 time 1 screen activated but the resolution was like 640x480 or something hideous like that but ive not been able to get it to do that again)
just as i was thinking the th2go was stuffed i thought hang on the gtx 260 has 2 outputs so i tried the 2nd and it works just fine any suggestions as to whats caused this?
i desperatley want to play tf2 but im terrified im going to screw up the other port on my card and cant understand why hl2 works and tf2 doesnt.
any help greatly appreciated

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2010, 03:15 

AHA
reinstalled powerdesk 2.07 and all is good
yet to check tf2

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2010, 03:27 

tried to run tf2 and all the same stuff happens
back to asking for help