Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 14:18

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2013, 06:24 
Founder
Founder

Howdy all,

Lots of new stuff since the last newsletter. The last one was all about the videos recently added to the site. This newsletter focuses on the baker's dozen of new games added to the site in the last couple of weeks. Thanks to everyone who has contributed content, espcecially those who are new contributors.

Interview w/ MC Frontalot

I have the great pleasure of being able to call MC Frontalot my friend. Well, maybe more of an acquaintance. Uh... He'll return my calls and texts, how's that? A while back I asked if he would be willing to do an interview with the WSGF and thankfully he agreed.

Hopefully this article brings some new questions and insight to the table. Some questions were asked with tongue firmly planted in cheek (and some were quite wordy), but even then Frontalot's answers were insightful. I had fun picking his brain, and hopefully you enjoy reading. And I hope I didn't annoy him too much with my follow up questions.

Read It Here

Most Wanted

There are a few key recent released that we still need in our Games Database. If you can help add them, we would be most appreciative. If you need help on how to add them, check here. Thanks for the folks who helped with recent updates on Cities in Motion 2, Monaco, FC3: Blood Dragon and Zeno Clash 2.

• Age of Empires II HD

• Anomaly 2

• Brutal Legend

• Dead Island: Riptide

• Defiance

• Dishonored

• Metro: Last Night

• Resident Evil: Revelations

• Santum 2

• StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm

New Games @ WSGF

Monaco

MedalMedal

Img

Img

Cities in Motion 2

MedalMedal

Img

Img

Space Rangers HD: A World Apart

MedalMedal

Img

Img

Age of Empires II HD

MedalMedal

Img

Img

Mount & Blade: Warband

MedalMedal

Img

Img

Ace of Spades

MedalMedal

Img

Img

And Yet It Moves

MedalMedal

Img

Img

Zeno Clash 2

MedalMedal

Img

Img

Auditorium

MedalMedal

Img

Img

Don't Starve

MedalMedal

Img

Img

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

MedalMedal

Img

Img

Grim Dawn

MedalMedal

Img

Img

Deathtrap Dungeon & Darkstone

MedalMedal

Connect & Support

There are may ways to keep up to date with the WSGF, and support us in our efforts. Over this past week we hit 1k likes on Facebook, and 1k subscribers on YouTube. Spread the word with your gamer friends about the WSGF.

If you would like to support the WSGF, you can donate via PayPal. We also have information on the WSGF donation badges.