Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 06:36

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2015, 05:41 

Hello WSGS people.

I am looking to upgrade/get new stands for my setup and I am planing a 1x3 or 3x1 however you want to look at it however my current desk cannot fully hold a setup like that. I am looking to buy the the 3x1 stand from the stone here but I was wondering if anyone could answer a question. If I were to buy the 3x1 start can I leave one arm off and just use it as a 2x1 for a bit till I get a new desk or will that make it too unstable?

Thanks!

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2015, 13:12 
Founder
Founder

You can take the outer wings segments off, but you'll need to be careful not to strip out the bolt hole when reattaching. Also, don't lose the bolts. ;) I am going to be offering the 2x1 bar in the store as well, just need to get pics for it.

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2015, 13:20 

Hey,

Thanks for getting back to me. Its nice to see the owners involved in these operations. It good to know I can take that off and have the stand still support it self. I will be doing a 3x1 but as mentioned current desk and GPU limits I am not able to do that.

Thanks again!