Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
Last visit was: less than a minute ago It is currently 03 Jun 2020, 16:07

All times are UTC [ DST ]




 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 01 May 2019, 05:31 
Offline

Joined: 24 Apr 2019, 21:59
Posts: 10
The game has been updated on Steam.

Download the new version of the fix here:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
  
 


PostPosted: 05 May 2019, 09:38 
Offline

Joined: 05 Aug 2017, 10:06
Posts: 5
Lauson1ex wrote:
The game has been updated on Steam.

Download the new version of the fix here:


Thank you so much for all your work. You make this game playable on PC.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 05 May 2019, 11:05 
Offline

Joined: 14 Oct 2018, 00:29
Posts: 7
not working for new update (need v1.003)


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 05 May 2019, 12:09 
Offline

Joined: 05 Aug 2017, 10:06
Posts: 5
wangxiahu wrote:
not working for new update (need v1.003)

1.002 is for the current version.
Was just using it. It's working.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 10 May 2019, 04:27 
Offline

Joined: 24 Apr 2019, 21:59
Posts: 10
The game has been updated on Steam.

Download the new version of the fix here:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 15 May 2019, 02:18 
Offline

Joined: 24 Apr 2019, 21:59
Posts: 10
They fixed the cutscenes and Krypt for 21:9 displays in the latest update.

BUT, the menus still have borders.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 16 May 2019, 01:29 
Offline

Joined: 16 May 2019, 01:27
Posts: 2
How do I remove the fix? I've been getting FPS drops since using it and many people leave a vs match i'm in with them now because of the drops. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but that didn't remove the fix.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 17 May 2019, 23:45 
Offline

Joined: 24 Apr 2019, 21:59
Posts: 10
mrfrontman wrote:
How do I remove the fix? I've been getting FPS drops since using it and many people leave a vs match i'm in with them now because of the drops. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but that didn't remove the fix.

What do you mean? The 60fps and Ultrawide mod? It doesn't install anything and It's not permanent; it only patches the memory and it's only in effect when you open it. When you don't open the mod, you play the game vanilla.

The fps drops you're having is likely caused by the latest update of the game.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 17 May 2019, 23:47 
Offline

Joined: 24 Apr 2019, 21:59
Posts: 10
The game has been updated on Steam again today (May 17th, 2019). So here's a new version of the fix which works with the latest version:
http://bit.ly/FpsCapRemover-v2-0-6


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 18 May 2019, 20:03 
Offline

Joined: 16 May 2019, 01:27
Posts: 2
Lauson1ex wrote:
mrfrontman wrote:
How do I remove the fix? I've been getting FPS drops since using it and many people leave a vs match i'm in with them now because of the drops. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but that didn't remove the fix.

What do you mean? The 60fps and Ultrawide mod? It doesn't install anything and It's not permanent; it only patches the memory and it's only in effect when you open it. When you don't open the mod, you play the game vanilla.

The fps drops you're having is likely caused by the latest update of the game.


EDIT: Fixed since patch today. Thanks


Top
  
 
 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group