Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
Last visit was: less than a minute ago It is currently 29 May 2020, 20:46

All times are UTC [ DST ]




 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2019, 03:43 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 08:06
Posts: 88
looks like cutscenes are made on the game engine, no one tried to remove the black bars ?

Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
Steam Profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066031175


Last edited by Evil_Raven on 26 Apr 2019, 06:19, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  
 


PostPosted: 24 Apr 2019, 03:48 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 08:06
Posts: 88
how to remove blurring (the blur turned off in game settings)?
Image

_________________
Steam Profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066031175


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2019, 20:58 
Offline

Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 02:49
Posts: 4
Scorpion's intro in ultrawide has these horrible white bars in the scene. Can this be fixed too?


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2019, 22:05 
Offline

Joined: 24 Apr 2019, 21:59
Posts: 10
Evil_Raven wrote:
how to remove blurring (the blur turned off in game settings)?

Disable TXAA in-game. Choose FXAA only or no AA to remove the ghosting/blurring.

The Krypt and Story Mode are hilariously bad in 21:9, with black borders on the top and bottom of screen AND on SIDES as well. By the way, how did you remove the black bars on the sides? If someone needs the exe I'm happy to provide.
Image


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2019, 23:01 
Offline

Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 02:49
Posts: 4
Where's Jack when you need him?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2019, 12:34 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 08:06
Posts: 88
original exe 1.0 https://1drv.ms/u/s!Auff7P9WrPtFlhVd8kIRjZ9T8c8I

_________________
Steam Profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066031175


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2019, 17:58 
Offline

Joined: 08 May 2015, 07:59
Posts: 14
Since this seems the only active topic on WSGF concerning MK 11 currently I would like to know if anyone here has information about multi-monitor support (5760x1080) for Mortal Kombat 11?

In case the game supports multi-monitor resolutions I would like to know if the support includes every aspect of gameplay. I remember Injustice 2 having native support for multi-monitor but only for the actual fighting. Everytime you did a super-move the game switched to just the center monitor and the super move was only displayed on the center-monitor.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2019, 19:16 
Offline

Joined: 24 Apr 2019, 21:59
Posts: 10
lohan wrote:
Since this seems the only active topic on WSGF concerning MK 11 currently I would like to know if anyone here has information about multi-monitor support (5760x1080) for Mortal Kombat 11?

In case the game supports multi-monitor resolutions I would like to know if the support includes every aspect of gameplay. I remember Injustice 2 having native support for multi-monitor but only for the actual fighting. Everytime you did a super-move the game switched to just the center monitor and the super move was only displayed on the center-monitor.

Only fights, and even then the HUD is displayed only on the center of the screen. Everything else is locked to 16:9. It's the same for ultrawide and multi-monitor setups.

The Krypt is special is TERRIBLE because it's just a tiny rectangle on the center of the screen, at it's locked to 30fps!


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2019, 23:31 
Offline

Joined: 08 May 2015, 07:59
Posts: 14
Lauson1ex wrote:
Only fights, and even then the HUD is displayed only on the center of the screen. Everything else is locked to 16:9. It's the same for ultrawide and multi-monitor setups.

The Krypt is special is TERRIBLE because it's just a tiny rectangle on the center of the screen, at it's locked to 30fps!


Thanks alot Lauson! Finally the info I was looking for!

So all the Fatalities and the Fatal Blows in Mk11 are exclusively displayed on the center monitor in 16:9 with blacked out side-monitors while the actual fighting is displayed on all three monitors, right!?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2019, 10:03 
Offline

Joined: 26 Apr 2019, 09:56
Posts: 1
Evil_Raven how do you achieved this? You have changed the resolution in the cutscene ? Can you explain?
And what about your exe file. Is this modified?


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
  
 
 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group