Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
Last visit was: less than a minute ago It is currently 03 Jun 2020, 16:49

All times are UTC [ DST ]




 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 02 Mar 2019, 21:28 
Offline

Joined: 02 Mar 2019, 21:18
Posts: 2
@Rose Hello. Could you please post the manual Hex edit fix for 3440/1440 as well? I would very much appreciate it.


Top
  
 


PostPosted: 03 Mar 2019, 09:19 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jun 2018, 05:10
Posts: 112
TDAF13 wrote:
@Rose Hello. Could you please post the manual Hex edit fix for 3440/1440 as well? I would very much appreciate it.


The FOV value susahamat went with for 1440p is 4FE538.

_________________
you can buy me a coffee at ko-fi.com/rozziroxx


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2019, 01:46 
Offline

Joined: 01 Mar 2019, 19:21
Posts: 4
susahamat wrote:
Rose wrote:
Search for 35FA0E and replace it with 947A38 (my value) or F3EF37 (susahamat's latest value).
For the current version also change 01 to 00 at 0C4C8F8A.


Guilherme Silveira wrote:
I found the value 35FA0E and tried the two values but no results, and I did not find the value 0C4C8F8A.
Executable says modified January 25 (maybe patch 1?)


so... I guess I can't be helped?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2019, 15:29 
Offline

Joined: 02 Mar 2019, 21:18
Posts: 2
I think it's a problem with your older version. Someone would have to go in and find the value for that version in particular. I'd help you, but I lack the knowhow. That said, when they release episode 3, the values might change again, or if not, a newer version would probably be easier for you to find.

That's my broad guess, because I haven't been able to find 0C4C8F8A either


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2019, 17:18 
Offline

Joined: 01 Mar 2019, 19:21
Posts: 4
TDAF13 wrote:
I think it's a problem with your older version. Someone would have to go in and find the value for that version in particular. I'd help you, but I lack the knowhow. That said, when they release episode 3, the values might change again, or if not, a newer version would probably be easier for you to find.

That's my broad guess, because I haven't been able to find 0C4C8F8A either

I think you're right, if it's not possible I will wait. Thank you for trying to help :)

and I don't know if can find the values with only the executable, but I'll leave it here. (To someone who knows where to look, "hope is the last to die"!)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18wgcx ... Hhe57LbCRp
(sorry for the bad English)


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 09 May 2019, 18:54 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jun 2018, 05:10
Posts: 112
Modded the exe for episode 3 at 2560x1080.

_________________
you can buy me a coffee at ko-fi.com/rozziroxx


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 09 May 2019, 21:58 
Offline

Joined: 09 May 2019, 21:56
Posts: 2
anyone can make a fix for 3440 x 1440 for episode 3 ? thanks a lot!


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 09 May 2019, 23:18 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jun 2018, 05:10
Posts: 112
romskidd wrote:
anyone can make a fix for 3440 x 1440 for episode 3 ? thanks a lot!


Made it by using the FOV value susahamat had chosen for that resolution.

_________________
you can buy me a coffee at ko-fi.com/rozziroxx


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 10 May 2019, 00:07 
Offline

Joined: 09 May 2019, 21:56
Posts: 2
Rose wrote:
romskidd wrote:
anyone can make a fix for 3440 x 1440 for episode 3 ? thanks a lot!


Made it by using the FOV value susahamat had chosen for that resolution.


awesome thank you! :onethumb:


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 11 May 2019, 15:54 
Offline

Joined: 11 May 2019, 15:40
Posts: 2
Why i got this messege after i paste to my game your apk


Top
  
 
 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group