Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 05:37

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 87  Next
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2016, 14:44 

Leaving for work so I don't have a lot of time.

MGO 1.10 IS HERE AND IN WIDESCREEN

I tried testing the old MGO marker fix though the fixes aren't registering - I assume due to the new UI system or the fact I have no idea what I'm doing in Cheat Engine.
Let me know if the patches work for you guys! I'll be pretty quick on future updates.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2016, 16:51 
Insiders
Insiders

Has anyone updated the Cheat Table for the Marker Fix for the new update to single player?

I'm working on it.... but I don't think I'm doing it correctly. :(

i7-4770k @4ghz

16GB Ram

Planar SA2311W 3D Vision monitors (x3)

Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2016, 16:56 

wazoo wrote:
Has anyone updated the Cheat Table for the Marker Fix for the new update to single player?

I'm working on it.... but I don't think I'm doing it correctly. :(

I will give a try tonight. If my latest CT was correctly programed it should work.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2016, 17:19 

K4sh wrote:
I will give a try tonight. If my latest CT was correctly programed it should work.

I assume for MGO it's just opening the address section in CE and replacing "mgsvtpp" with "mgsvmgo"? If so I could try doing the MGO section from your single player CT.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2016, 17:26 

lteddy wrote:
K4sh wrote:

I assume for MGO it's just opening the address section in CE and replacing "mgsvtpp" with "mgsvmgo"? If so I could try doing the MGO section from your single player CT.

Yeah you got it right. If you could give a try the same way for the single player that would be great.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2016, 17:32 

K4sh wrote:
lteddy wrote:
K4sh wrote:

Yeah you got it right. If you could give a try the same way for the single player that would be great.

Sounds good - whenever you/someone posts the updated single player CT I'll attempt to apply it to MGO and post any updates.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2016, 17:35 

Thought you got it but apparently not :D
You just have to try the latest CT linked previously and see if it works (single player).
Then, if so, adapt all the scripts to match with MGO process.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2016, 17:38 

K4sh wrote:
Thought you got it but apparently not :D
You just have to try the latest CT linked previously and see if it works (single player).
Then, if so, adapt all the scripts to match with MGO process.

Whoops! In that case I'll get back to you on that later tonight (7-9 hours) and see if it works.
If it matters I tried the previous MGO CT and it wasn't working.

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2016, 17:46 

My very latest contribution was programed to be update proof. But only with SP.
I provide once a MGO CT and it wasn't designed to be so...

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2016, 17:58 

Curious for either Single Player or Online - when a new update rolls out, is there anything you change in the Cheat Table?

Awhile back (you may recall) I was having problems with MGO's marker fix. This was because the game updated, and was using a CT for a previous version (very minor update, nothing game changing).

I understand changing the Single Player to Online aspect since it's just a different .exe , though I feel I'm missing something to convert the older CT to the new exe.
If there's a step I'm missing I'll attempt using the old MGO CT again later.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 87  Next