Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
Last visit was: less than a minute ago It is currently 10 Aug 2022, 02:44

All times are UTC [ DST ]




 [ 869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 87  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2015, 20:43 
Offline

Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 20:40
Posts: 1
WOW Looks good. I did find one issue however and it has to do with marking enemies. The Red triangle above their head is off center by quite a bit. Anyone else getting this?


Top
  
 


PostPosted: 01 Sep 2015, 20:53 
Offline

Joined: 01 Jul 2014, 01:00
Posts: 70
badassmofo wrote:
This was really fast! Hoping for a 5760x1080 version too. Thanks man.


I am not at home ATM so Ive not tried (and I may be wrong). If you are handy with a hex editor then you can try change 39 8E E3 3F (@offset 0x7B07C) to AB AA AA 40. (using the original file, so make a BU copy first)

I'll be off work in 2 hours. Will post the fixed exe assuming it works and nobody else has yet.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2015, 21:10 
Offline

Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 20:28
Posts: 5
ekrboi wrote:
badassmofo wrote:
This was really fast! Hoping for a 5760x1080 version too. Thanks man.


I am not at home ATM so Ive not tried (and I may be wrong). If you are handy with a hex editor then you can try change 39 8E E3 3F (@offset 0x7B07C) to AB AA AA 40. (using the original file, so make a BU copy first)

I'll be off work in 2 hours. Will post the fixed exe assuming it works and nobody else has yet.


Hey man, I did what you said and it worked. I'll upload it if anyone wants - or you can wait until someone else does. Thanks a lot!


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2015, 21:16 
Offline

Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 20:26
Posts: 3
What is the value for 5985 x 1080? Happy to hex-edit it.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2015, 21:23 
Offline

Joined: 01 Jul 2014, 01:00
Posts: 70
badassmofo wrote:
ekrboi wrote:
badassmofo wrote:
This was really fast! Hoping for a 5760x1080 version too. Thanks man.


I am not at home ATM so Ive not tried (and I may be wrong). If you are handy with a hex editor then you can try change 39 8E E3 3F (@offset 0x7B07C) to AB AA AA 40. (using the original file, so make a BU copy first)

I'll be off work in 2 hours. Will post the fixed exe assuming it works and nobody else has yet.


Hey man, I did what you said and it worked. I'll upload it if anyone wants - or you can wait until someone else does. Thanks a lot!


Sweet!

karloy wrote:
What is the value for 5985 x 1080? Happy to hex-edit it.


Full disclosure.. I just did a little bin diffing on the GZ eyefinity/surround fix and TPP fixes to get that value. I have no idea how jackfuste arrived at them. Would love a short explanation from him/her though!


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2015, 21:25 
Offline

Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 21:23
Posts: 1
is this safe to use with their DRM? :)
great job!


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2015, 21:26 
Offline

Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 21:10
Posts: 2
ekrboi wrote:

Full disclosure.. I just did a little bin diffing on the GZ eyefinity/surround fix and TPP fixes to get that value. I have no idea how jackfuste arrived at them. Would love a short explanation from him/her though!


I did the hex edit myself too, but I guess I'll have to wait until we can find the custom values then. I'm looking for 1080 by 5942 for bazel correction.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2015, 21:30 
Offline

Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 21:21
Posts: 10
Great community guys, please can someone upload the fix 5760 x 1080?

Can anyone link me to a tutorial/guide on hex editing for widescreen so I can learn a bit more about the procedure and implement my own fixes....?

Thanks


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2015, 21:36 
Offline

Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 20:28
Posts: 5
bizzleboymikey wrote:
Great community guys, please can someone upload the fix 5760 x 1080?

Can anyone link me to a tutorial/guide on hex editing for widescreen so I can learn a bit more about the procedure and implement my own fixes....?

Thanks


Here is the exe that I edited before thanks to the instructions: http://expirebox.com/download/f75e51056 ... d6fbd.html

It'll automatically delete after 48 hours though


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 01 Sep 2015, 21:37 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 21:30
Posts: 3
Nice community! I love how us PC gamers help each other out.

I would love the 5760x1080 fix if someone would upload it please.

Mad props to these people who roll these fixes out fast!


Top
  
 
 [ 869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 87  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group