Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
Last visit was: less than a minute ago It is currently 27 Jun 2022, 21:59

All times are UTC [ DST ]




 [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2016, 23:14 
Offline

Joined: 17 Oct 2016, 04:18
Posts: 4
I don't know how you did it, but that fix worked for me! Thank you!


Top
  
 


PostPosted: 22 Oct 2016, 01:45 
My bad. Here's my original exe file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/eda1kd34wj4ro ... 3.zip?dl=0


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2016, 14:14 
Offline

Joined: 16 Oct 2016, 16:53
Posts: 7
Guest wrote:
My bad. Here's my original exe file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/eda1kd34wj4ro ... 3.zip?dl=0


so your uploaded exe is exactly like my exe...I think the difference is not the language. I changed my upper post. Try the GOTY exe this should be the fix.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2016, 16:01 
Your GOTY version finally worked for me!! Thanks so much! :)


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2016, 12:48 
Offline

Joined: 11 Nov 2016, 12:44
Posts: 1
Sorry I'm a bit late to the party I'm absolutely loving the witcher game of the year edition in 3440x1440 apart from the cut scenes which are stuck in 16:9 ratio ..I use steam to play the game.
Does anybody have the .exe file for steam goty edition please apologies if its been posted I cant seem to see it.
Also with the risk of sounding a complete idiot do I just replace the .exe file in my steam library witcher folder?
Thank you very much guys


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2016, 19:23 
Offline

Joined: 16 Oct 2016, 16:53
Posts: 7
Scottstewart82 wrote:
Sorry I'm a bit late to the party I'm absolutely loving the witcher game of the year edition in 3440x1440 apart from the cut scenes which are stuck in 16:9 ratio ..I use steam to play the game.
Does anybody have the .exe file for steam goty edition please apologies if its been posted I cant seem to see it.
Also with the risk of sounding a complete idiot do I just replace the .exe file in my steam library witcher folder?
Thank you very much guys


21:9 GOTY

21:9 others

try my GOTY exe file, maybe it just work.
Yes just replace the exe in your steam folder, but make a copy of the original exe, maybe I need it later to make a 21:9 exe.
If none of my exe work for you upload your original exe to a hoster of your choice and post the link here, i will take a look.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2016, 21:31 
Offline

Joined: 28 Nov 2016, 21:28
Posts: 1
I'm doing some downsampling from 3840x1620, what values should i be looking at editing in the exe for english GoG 1.31 (non goty) ?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2017, 20:36 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2017, 20:20
Posts: 3
Hi everyone. :wave:

It's been a while since anyone posted here and I'm a bit unsure whether I should be reviving an old topic or not, but here I am... Sorry if this has been covered and annihilated elsewhere. I prefer to talk to you guys and gals, anyway.

I've downloaded several of these .exe fixes for TW3 and most of them worked, but for the main game only - any DLC content installed has no lip sync, unfortunately. :( I own the STEAM GOTY version of the game and play on 2560x1080. Here is my original executable. Everything is perfect, working flawlessly, right up until I talk to any DLC character... It was like that with the "Where the Cat and Wolf Play" quest and now with Hearts of Stone.

I used ne0w's fix, as suggested, and also several others found both here and on /r/ultrawidemasterrace, but the same problem occurs. At this point, I'm unsure whether it is possible to have the DLC lip sync working at all, teehee.

Anyway... This is pretty immersion-breaking for me. :( If anyone could help me out, I'd really, really appreciate it... Forever and ever and ever. :P

Thanks in advance.


Followed SaskiaAedirn's tutorial and got it working for me.

If you're reading this and have trouble with what I mentioned on the wall of text above, just give the tutorial a try. It's easy, simple and, well, it works. ;)


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 01 May 2017, 17:54 
Offline

Joined: 01 May 2017, 17:51
Posts: 1
Not a single version here works for me !! PLS HELP .
I have Witcher 3 NOT GOTY (I have the original game on release and got the DLC one after the other) , Steam , 2560x1080 , patch 1.31 .
From page 25 to 28 I have tried all files and none of them worked , my game did not start .


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2017, 16:30 
Offline

Joined: 20 Jun 2017, 20:32
Posts: 1
ne0w wrote:
Scottstewart82 wrote:
Sorry I'm a bit late to the party I'm absolutely loving the witcher game of the year edition in 3440x1440 apart from the cut scenes which are stuck in 16:9 ratio ..I use steam to play the game.
Does anybody have the .exe file for steam goty edition please apologies if its been posted I cant seem to see it.
Also with the risk of sounding a complete idiot do I just replace the .exe file in my steam library witcher folder?
Thank you very much guys


21:9 GOTY

21:9 others

try my GOTY exe file, maybe it just work.
Yes just replace the exe in your steam folder, but make a copy of the original exe, maybe I need it later to make a 21:9 exe.
If none of my exe work for you upload your original exe to a hoster of your choice and post the link here, i will take a look.


I used the GOTY exe you posted and it fixed my cutscenes/conversations however my main menu at the start of the game and cinematcs such as the loading screens still are viewed as 16:9 ratio. Is there a fix for those too?


Top
  
 
 [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group