Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 15:28

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 17 May 2015, 01:01 

Hello I am having a problem using Flawless Widescreen with Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin.

When I select 'Set Borderless' to force my 3440x1440 windowed resolution it instead seems to zoom in and the right side and bottom of the image falls of the screen. 'Set Bordered' works correctly but obviously I don't want borders while playing. Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about:

Also there are odd black bars during cutscenes:

I posted this in other parts of the forum but haven't received any response. Dark Souls 2 is obviously really popular so I'm puzzled by this.

PostPosted: 17 May 2015, 08:47 

The first issue with the borders may be fixed in the future. I do know that the original DS2 fix had a full screen mode, so its possible that it'll be included again (Hayden would of course decide that).

As far as the odd block bars during cutscenes? Unlikely to be fixed as most people don't seem to have a problem with them.