Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 00:02

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2014, 18:00 
Founder
Founder

15-Apr-19 Update: We are now out of stock, and no longer carry this product. Ergotech has a new product line they are launching in May 2019, and we will be reselling it.

Leaving stand in store as to note lose total visibility. Please do not order.

The WSGF Ultimate v2 is part of the Ergotech Group Freedom Desk Stand product line, and is exclusive to the WSGF. It offers a complete upgrade path for users that currently have (or want) three, to four or five monitor configurations.

The WSGF Edition Ultimate Stand v2 allows for extra large monitors to be used in a 3x1 Landscape configuration. The stand will fit most monitors up to 27" (16:9). It will also fit a 34" 21:9 ultra-wide, flanked by a pair of 24" or 25" panels. Additionally, monitors of this size can be used in a "1+3" configuration. "One plus Three" is a separate monitor mounted above or below a 3x1 Landscape Eyefinity/Surround installation.

Finally, the stand allows for a 5x1 Portrait installation using five 24" (16:10) monitors. Please note that 27" and 30" monitors cannot be used in 5x1 Portrait. The picture to the right shows the base configuration - short pole, tall pole and four pivots. If you are doing 5x1-Portrait, please ask for the extra pivot to be included. It will be added at no charge.

Check out the Reviews Page to see what people have said about the Ergotech and WSGF Edition Stands.

The shipping package includes:
  • Heavy Duty Base
  • "Short" Pole (16" height)
  • "Tall" Pole (28" height)
  • "Five Segment Bar" (each segment is 12" long)
  • "Mini Bar" (used to mount the "1" in "1 over 3" configurations)
  • 4 Pivots (1 standard, 3 adjustable)
  • 5th pivot available for customers who are setting up 5x1-Portrait Eyefinity

Please Note: If you are planning to mount a 34" ultra-wide panel, you will also need to purchase an HD Adjustable Pivot.

PicIt also includes the following items, which are pictured to the right.
  • 13 cable clips - 3 pole clips, 10 bar clips
  • Alignment Tools - protractor and level
  • Neoprene base pad

Technical Specifications

The stand weighs approximately 33 pounds, fully loaded with four pivots. The base measures approximately 18" square. It supports the following monitor specifications.

Total Bar Weight 1+3 Total Weight 3x1-L Width* 5x1-P Width* 1+3-L Height* Price**
WSGF Edition Ultimate 60 lbs 85 lbs 25.5 in 15.0 in 16.0 in $374
*These measurements are the physical height and width of your monitors - NOT the diagonal viewable area. Please measure your monitors. **Street price.

Shipping & Handling

For detailed information, please visit the Shipping & Handling page. This page provides further S/H details, including which countries we ship to. PLEASE NOTE: Customers are responsible for any import taxes and fees required. These fees or taxes are not included in the product price or shipping costs.

Shipping costs for this item are as follows:

US CAN US APO/FPO ANZ EU UK ME JP/HK
Cost $40 $150 $75 $250 $150 $175 $200 $200
Ship Method UPS (Continental US). All others USPS Global Priority.

Repairs & Refunds

TL;DR
Ergotech offers a Lifetime Warranty on their stands. Repairs are rare. We can, and will work to resolve any and all issues with your stand. For full details, visit the Repair & Refunds page.

Installation

• USE COMMON SENSE
  • PDF Installation Instructions for "Base Model" Freedom Triple Stand from Ergotech (the basis for this SKU)
  • Don't do anything that will cause the stand to tip over
  • ALWAYS load from the center out, and the bottom up
  • After you have the center monitor installed, take time to check the height (before adding additional monitors)

15-Apr-19 Update: We are now out of stock, and no longer carry this product. Ergotech has a new product line they are launching in May 2019, and we will be reselling it.

Leaving stand in store as to note lose total visibility. Please do not order.

Last edited by skipclarke on 05 Jun 2019, 17:49, edited 92 times in total.
Edit

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2014, 20:57 

I like the changes, as my 5th mount is currently gathering dust in the closet since I don't need it.

I ordered and received my Ultimate Stand back in July and also bought the $25 extra clip pack, so the only new addition I have any interest in is the Neoprene Pad (I have no use of the short pole, I have all the clips and I own a level already). My wood desk is pretty smooth and stuff slides around so it would be useful.

Will it be available to customers from prior to August/September?

1x ACER z35p 3440x1440p 120Hz G-Sync - 1x ACER XB270HU 144Hz 2560x1440 G-Sync ~ 1x BenQ GW2765 60Hz 2560x1440 ~ 1x Sanyo 1080p LCD TV
Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown ~ Corsair Scimitar RGB Pro ~ Sennheiser PC350 SE Headset
Uplift 900 2 Leg Sit/Stand Desk Frame with Custom Wood Desktop ~ Freedom WSGF Edition Ultimate Desk Stand v1

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2014, 22:38 
Founder
Founder

RadioActiveLobster wrote:
Will it be available to customers from prior to August/September?

Sure. I don't see that as a problem.

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2014, 19:29 

Skip,

Thank you for taking the time to explain everything to me & getting me setup with my first surround gaming experience.
:triplewide:

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2014, 22:59 

Looking forward to v2

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2014, 23:04 

I am looking to run a 3+1 setup with 27' Samsung monitors. My monitors are basic and don't have the Vese??? mounts. Will they still work with this stand? If not, what are my options? Thx, Jerry

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 03:23 

Hello there!
I currently have 3 of these monitors ASUS VE278Q 27" http://www.asus.com/Monitors_Projectors/VE278Q/
Id like to add a ASUS PB279Q 27" (Cant find a product link like the other monitors)

Is it possible to have them in a 3+1 landscape configuration using this stand (Having the ASUS PB279Q 4K monitor in the middle like this http://i.imgur.com/qXZXxsy.png)
http://www.wsgf.org/products/freedom-ws ... k-stand-v2

The product description for the stand says it will fit most monitors up to 27", how do I know if it will fit my these monitors?
Will I have to buy anything extra with this stand for it to work? Should I use another stand?

My apologies if I missed something obvious :)

Best Regards
Limpeklimpe

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 20:17 
Founder
Founder

BlakRam wrote:
I am looking to run a 3+1 setup with 27' Samsung monitors. My monitors are basic and don't have the Vese??? mounts. Will they still work with this stand? If not, what are my options? Thx, Jerry

No. You need VESA mounts to be able to use the stand. I'm not sure what options there are. Every stand I know of requires a VESA mount. The whole point of the VESA mount pattern is for mounting. Unless Samsung sells some sort of VESA adapter or option, there really are no options. Sorry.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 20:20 
Founder
Founder

The stand should work fine. Looking at the tech specs on the WSGF Ult v2 page, it shows you can use monitors that are 25.5 inches wide. Yours (the three you posted the link for) are 643mm wide. This equates to 25.3 inches, so you are good. You will not need anything else. The stand has all you need.

Post subject: Weird Monitor Setup...
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2014, 03:40 

Hey Guys,

So I am planning probably one of the weirdest monitor setups that I've heard of. I'm using 3 Monitors:

1. AOC U3477PQU ( :TrueWS: )
2. Acer HB280HK
3. AOC U2460PG

Will all this fit on a Freedon WSGF Edition Ultimate Desk Stand 2.0? I want the AOC U3477PQU and HB280HK on the bottom, and then the AOC U2460PG on top. Will this work?

Also, please comment on what you think of my weird setup, and tell me if you seen weird or crazy setups, I'm new here, so mine might be mild compared to yours!

Thanks in advance,

Spyname149

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next