Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 08:23

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: 26 Jun 2015, 01:05 

skipclarke wrote:
DuplicateData wrote:
Currently have 3 Benq 2720xl's and was wondering if I could mount a 34" curved or flat monitor as my plus one above or below? Thanks in advance.

Yes, this will work. I would probably go flat, given the weight and weight distribution of the curved panels (and my experience with the VESA mount on the curved LG).

I've also got 3 of these exact same monitors - what do you think is the maximum size for the 1 above monitor we could mount? I was going to mount a 40" 4K TV above mine coming off the wall, however if I could get something similar (or a little smaller I would suspect) mounted on the actual stand, that would save a lot of hassle.

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2015, 11:56 

Thanks for the reply.I know that I can easily get the VESA adapter as an addon item; but if I were to buy the set up you mentioned (3+1 config with the 36" pole) would it be a custom order, something I have to address to you personally before purchasing?

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2015, 14:41 
Founder
Founder

rocwet wrote:
Thanks for the reply.I know that I can easily get the VESA adapter as an addon item; but if I were to buy the set up you mentioned (3+1 config with the 36" pole) would it be a custom order, something I have to address to you personally before purchasing?

No. Once I get this round of backorder fulfilled, I'm going to load the 36" pole into the store. You can simply add it and the VESA adapter to your cart at the time of purchase.

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2015, 14:55 
Founder
Founder

jtreadwell wrote:
I've also got 3 of these exact same monitors - what do you think is the maximum size for the 1 above monitor we could mount? I was going to mount a 40" 4K TV above mine coming off the wall, however if I could get something similar (or a little smaller I would suspect) mounted on the actual stand, that would save a lot of hassle.

With the included 28" pole, a 27" monitor is the largest. Going to a 36" pole adds 8" of vertical height.

A 27" monitor has a vertical height of about 14.3" (looking at the Dell 27" panel). I checked Amazon for the Samsung UN40HU6950 (just picked it at random). It's height is 21.2". You're adding about 7" of height, which is within the increase.

The Samsung TV is 25.1 pounds. I'm guessing this is with the stand. That is right at the 25 pound limit of the regular adjustable pivot. I would recommend getting the HD adjustable pivot. Those are $50. I can get a few and put them in the store.

So, with the 36" pole, a 40" HDTV seems to be the limit. We sell a VESA adapter, and can get the HD adjustable pivot for you.

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2015, 02:34 

skipclarke wrote:
jtreadwell wrote:

With the included 28" pole, a 27" monitor is the largest. Going to a 36" pole adds 8" of vertical height.

A 27" monitor has a vertical height of about 14.3" (looking at the Dell 27" panel). I checked Amazon for the Samsung UN40HU6950 (just picked it at random). It's height is 21.2". You're adding about 7" of height, which is within the increase.

The Samsung TV is 25.1 pounds. I'm guessing this is with the stand. That is right at the 25 pound limit of the regular adjustable pivot. I would recommend getting the HD adjustable pivot. Those are $50. I can get a few and put them in the store.

So, with the 36" pole, a 40" HDTV seems to be the limit. We sell a VESA adapter, and can get the HD adjustable pivot for you.

Thanks for the reply mate! I will see how I go with the stand and then perhaps order one later down the track. I don't assume you have anything available now to include in the package with the stand when you send it to suit the 40" HDTV above?

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2015, 05:32 
Founder
Founder

jtreadwell wrote:
Thanks for the reply mate! I will see how I go with the stand and then perhaps order one later down the track. I don't assume you have anything available now to include in the package with the stand when you send it to suit the 40" HDTV above?

Sending you a PM. I've got the 36" pole. I can get you a custom invoice for that part and include it with your order - before I get it in the store.

Post subject: Stand for 3x 27" Samsung
PostPosted: 24 Jul 2015, 16:05 

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum. I'm using 3x 27" Samsung monitors model S27B350H. I've been using their stock stands on my desk and my neck is telling me its time for a proper stand. Can you help and how much would it cost? I live in Calgary, AB, CANADA.

Thanks

Jason

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2015, 17:32 
Founder
Founder

These monitors do not have VESA mounting holes in the back. Those are required to use any of our stands. Sorry. Monitors of this size with a VESA mounting 100mm mounting pattern would require the WSGF Ultimate v2.

http://www.wsgf.org/products/freedom-ws ... k-stand-v2

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2015, 04:06 

I have 3 Dell 27" monitors (U2711) mounted in portrait mode. But I can't for the life of me align the edges of the monitors. Essentially the outer monitors hang lower and have a different pitch compared to the middle one. I tried different positions with the pivot but I can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2015, 04:43 
Founder
Founder

Here's a link to the instructions I provide with the WSGF Edition stands. It has some helpful tips.

http://www.wsgf.org/f/u/100-D16-B03.pdf

If the outer monitors pitching forward, then you need to use the adjustable feature on the pivot to tilt the monitor back. You should be using the adjustable pivots on the outside, where you can use the screw knob to raise them.

A common issue is not having the center monitor squared. You should get a small wood level, and ensure that it is square and true - particularly checking to see that it isn't pitched forward or backward.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 29  Next