Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 02:37

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2014, 15:54 
Founder
Founder

I'm proud to announce two new options for the WSGF Edition Stands, and for all of the Freedom line by Ergotech. The first is a through-desk mount, which allows for a superbly clean desk space (when wall mounting isn't an option). The second is a "short pole" version of the wall-mount kit. This provides a wall-mount option (with the appropriate pole length) for owners of the Freedom Triple or Triple XL stands.

Additionally, Ergotech has recently discontinued the ICE Cube power option. They do have a new model in the works, but it is a few months out. I've gone through some testing to find a suitable replacement, though none are really as elegant a solution as the ICE Cube. All three options here are outlined in the three YouTube videos below.

Last edited by skipclarke on 23 Feb 2014, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.
Edit

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2014, 22:20 

In the third video for modding arm clips: What about using grommet snaps? That would allow for rotation for different sides as well as easy removal in case a clip breaks.

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2014, 16:51 
Founder
Founder

Jothay wrote:
In the third video for modding arm clips: What about using grommet snaps? That would allow for rotation for different sides as well as easy removal in case a clip breaks.

Can you post a link to the grommet clips?

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2014, 11:38 

skipclarke wrote:
Additionally, Ergotech has recently discontinued the ICE Cube power option. They do have a new model in the works, but it is a few months out.

It's been over 5 months, is there any word on the new Cube? I've been wanting to purchase another stand but I want the cube to come with it.