Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:08

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 14:55 

Hi, I'm a new user of Triplehead2go and have made good use of it on several games with the exception of Lord of the Rings Online. Can't seem to find an answer to my issue by searching multiple places. I keep seeing triple monitor screenshots of the game that look good, but I can't seem to get my resolution right. No matter what resolution I choose, the image is short and squashed. I've tried windowed and full screen mode in the game with both Direct X 9 and 10 options. I can't figure out how people are getting the proper vertical height in their triple screen images. On the opening character page my character and the scenery looks great. As soon as I enter the game the vertical is squashed at every resolution. I have my desktop resolution set at 5760 x 1080 and my aspect ratio is 16:9. I have 3, 20" widescreen monitors in landscape. For all my other games I've been able to find a resolution that looks good, so this game has me baffled. Not sure what else to try, so suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 19:50 

Well, never mind, I fixed it. I had to select "default graphics" which made both windowed and full screen resolutions 1024 x 768. Then I selected 4320 x 900 for full screen and everything seems fine. Three screens with no squashed image. Oh well. In case anyone else has this issue, select the default resolutions first and go from there. Never saw this being mentioned anywhere else. Just stumbled upon it.

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2014, 00:04 
Insiders
Insiders

Thanks for the info! It's surprising what you can stumble upon to get triplewide resolutions working.