Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 01:45

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: 16 Jul 2013, 16:12 
Founder
Founder

Igg wrote:
Hello,
Is the WSGF edition stand in stock? If so, are you shipping from TX or from Ergotech's warehouse in NY?
I was curious as to the shipping time to 72745.

Also I noticed in the initial intro/development video that the ice cube was included in the WSGF edition but in the store that's not the case?

Thanks.

Yes, I have plenty in stock. They are shipping from Texas. UPS says that it will take 2 days to get to you. Unfortunately I couldn't include the ICE Cube at the price point we wanted to hit. It is an option you can purchase extra.

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2013, 16:31 

skipclarke wrote:
Igg wrote:
Hello,
Is the WSGF edition stand in stock? If so, are you shipping from TX or from Ergotech's warehouse in NY?
I was curious as to the shipping time to 72745.

Also I noticed in the initial intro/development video that the ice cube was included in the WSGF edition but in the store that's not the case?

Thanks.

Yes, I have plenty in stock. They are shipping from Texas. UPS says that it will take 2 days to get to you. Unfortunately I couldn't include the ICE Cube at the price point we wanted to hit. It is an option you can purchase extra.

Thanks for the quick response. Order placed. Hope to get it here soon for the weekend of setting it up!

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2013, 16:48 
Founder
Founder

MobsterOO7 wrote:
Looks like I either need to arms or need to find an arm that can hold 30 pounds or so, then. Thank you, how much do you want for the triple arm + pivots?

$125 + shipping.

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2013, 12:45 

Hi,

I'm looking for a stand that will fit on a corner table so no desk clamp. To fit 3 x 23in LG E2351 monitors in portrait and landscape modes. I'm currently using portrait but I've jerry built the stand from guitar stands :( and it works but not very well. I live in the UK. Can you recommend anything suitable?

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2013, 20:12 

skipclarke,

Thanks again for the fast shipping!
Got the stand and debezeled my 3x 27" Qnix.

Is there a desk clamp available for use with the WSGF stand instead of using the free floating base?

PostPosted: 23 Jul 2013, 22:20 

Hello! Ive looked through this thread but havent seen a setup I am looking for. I was wanting to do a quad setup with a 1 over 3. However, I want to do the Dell 3007wfp in landscape in the middle bottom, with 2007fp's on the side portrait. In addition, I wanted the one on top to be a 2007fp in landscape.

Will the heavy duty quad or WSGF edition accomplish this?

The dimensions are:
Dell 3007 - 27.5" wide x 18.5" tall
Dell 2007 - 18.5" wide x 14.5" tall (landscape)

Thanks!

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2013, 21:21 
Founder
Founder

Igg wrote:
skipclarke,

Thanks again for the fast shipping!
Got the stand and debezeled my 3x 27" Qnix.

Is there a desk clamp available for use with the WSGF stand instead of using the free floating base?

Glad you like it and got it all working.

There isn't an official option for desk through mount. A user did a custom mod on it. He drilled through the desk and used the appropriate size bolt, but longer.

He also used the collar off the base for stability as well, with four long bolts. He also used a metal plate on the bottom.

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2013, 21:36 
Founder
Founder

Kryckter wrote:
Hello! Ive looked through this thread but havent seen a setup I am looking for. I was wanting to do a quad setup with a 1 over 3. However, I want to do the Dell 3007wfp in landscape in the middle bottom, with 2007fp's on the side portrait. In addition, I wanted the one on top to be a 2007fp in landscape.

Will the heavy duty quad or WSGF edition accomplish this?

The dimensions are:
Dell 3007 - 27.5" wide x 18.5" tall
Dell 2007 - 18.5" wide x 14.5" tall (landscape)

Thanks!

The HD Quad would be the way to go. Both stands will physically hold and support the monitors you outline. The issue is looking at where the pivots on the left and right (lower) monitors hit the bar. Is there free bar space, or that at a pivot location.

Your 3007 is 27.5" wide, and the 2007 would be 14.5" "wide" (when rotated to landscape). Going from the pivot on the 3007, to the pivot on either 2007, the distance is half the width of both. So, you have ((27.5" + 14.5") / 2). This comes out to 21".

On the WSGF Edition, 21" from the center of the bar exactly hits a pivot position. On the "regular bar" used in the Quad, this is right in the middle of the outer wing. On the WSGF Edition you would also have a large amount of bar sicking out to each side.

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2013, 21:43 
Founder
Founder

Greyhawk101 wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for a stand that will fit on a corner table so no desk clamp. To fit 3 x 23in LG E2351 monitors in portrait and landscape modes. I'm currently using portrait but I've jerry built the stand from guitar stands :( and it works but not very well. I live in the UK. Can you recommend anything suitable?

The standard HD Triple should fit your need. It hold monitors up to 24". You can rotate the monitors to do both portrait and landscape. Only concern may be where the pivots place on the bar, and if you will be able to set them up with no gap between panels in portrait.

According to the LG tech specs, your panel is 13.2" tall (in landscape). So, the outer pivots would be 13.2" apart when the panels are rotated to portrait. This hits just past the pivot, and on the outer wing. I think you'll be able to do it with no gap, but you're cutting it close.

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2013, 19:05 
Founder
Founder

I am going to close this thread. I've opened up a whole forum section, with a topic for each item in the store (stands and options). This will allow us to keep product-specific discussions in one thread. Also, Ergotech has updated their branding and has renamed the "HD" line to the "Freedom" line. The store and forum section now reflect that.

Ask your questions in the appropriate thread here - http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=93

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10