Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 11:06

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: StAnToN wrote:hi
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2012, 14:51 
Founder
Founder

hi skipclarke

thanks for your response on this i may give it a try as looked around and cant find any other stands that may support 3 30" displays.

do you have any update on when you are getting them back in stock?

I have just gotten confirmation from Ergotech, and the stands will be back in stock at the end of May. They will begin fulfilling the backorders at that time, and then be able to fill new orders.

hi , a question i have for anyone that can answer : i have 3 nec 2470WNX monitors , i have them setup where the middle monitor overlaps the 2 side monitors which in turn give me a thiner bezel . the question is would either the stock ergotech or wsg stand allow for this , keep in mind these monitors are about 2 1/2" thick.

Yes, the stands are very flexible, and you can adjust them so you can hide bezels. It will just take a bit of time/work to get them adjusted.

PostPosted: 12 May 2012, 10:01 

Hello, I just put in an order for the WSGF edition monitor stand. Is there a large back-log on these? Just curious if my recent order would likely ship when the next stock comes in.

PostPosted: 12 May 2012, 14:24 
Founder
Founder

Hello, I just put in an order for the WSGF edition monitor stand. Is there a large back-log on these? Just curious if my recent order would likely ship when the next stock comes in.

Yes. I got final word from Ergotech on Friday, regarding the quantity we are getting in. Your order makes the backorders a clean dozen. We are getting in upwards of 20 units (maybe more) on the stock that will arrive on May 31st. There is a second run being delivered in June. That will bring out total quantity to 200. I am going through now to update the product pages.

Post subject: skipclarke: What is the
PostPosted: 12 May 2012, 18:42 
Insiders
Insiders

skipclarke: What is the availability on the Upgrade Kit: 1 Over 3?

Azza Fusion 4000 Liquid Cooled Full/Mini-ITX Tower - AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU - Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme - 2x EVGA GTX 980 in SLI - Geil 16GB - Klipsch 5.1 THX Speakers - Vertex 4 128GB SSD, Sandisk 256GB SSD, Samsung 512GB 850 PRO SSD, WD Black 320GB & Two times Toshiba 5TB (one for Games and the other for Storage) - Logitech G502 - Corsair K65 RGB - Logitech G13 - Win10 Pro 64bit - 2-over-1 Viewsonic VA2448M 24" (2x 1920x1080 Secondary) & Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49" (3840x1080) - Ergotech Monitor Stand - Shout out to WSGF for the upgrade on my stand!

Post subject: skipclarke wrote:Vega
PostPosted: 12 May 2012, 22:39 

[quote]Hello, I just put in an order for the WSGF edition monitor stand. Is there a large back-log on these? Just curious if my recent order would likely ship when the next stock comes in.

Yes. I got final word from Ergotech on Friday, regarding the quantity we are getting in. Your order makes the backorders a clean dozen. We are getting in upwards of 20 units (maybe more) on the stock that will arrive on May 31st. There is a second run being delivered in June. That will bring out total quantity to 200. I am going through now to update the product pages.

Awesome update, thanks!

PostPosted: 13 May 2012, 03:07 
Founder
Founder

skipclarke: What is the availability on the Upgrade Kit: 1 Over 3?

It is available for immediate shipping. The only products effected were those that had the 5-segment bar.

Awesome update, thanks!

I'm glad I finally had a solid update to give. I've been wanting to provide more information sooner, and the delay has been killing me. This outage was longer than what I expected, and the last thing I wanted to do was to start making promises and then not being able to keep them.

PostPosted: 16 May 2012, 04:16 

Would I be able to order just 1 more adjustable pivot pieces if I order just the bar and the 2 pivot pieces?

PostPosted: 17 May 2012, 02:40 
Founder
Founder

Would I be able to order just 1 more adjustable pivot pieces if I order just the bar and the 2 pivot pieces?

You talking about this upgrade kit?

http://www.wsgf.org/products/upgrade-kit-5x1-or-27-3x1

If so, you'd want a fixed pivot for the center. You looking to wall mount? I posted a video of how to wall mount it here.

http://youtu.be/-kxmZE90hFw

I've talked to Ergotech about selling a kit with the five segment bar, three pivots and the pole for those who want to wall mount.

PostPosted: 20 May 2012, 17:56 

I see you charge TX sales tax -- I don't suppose you're anywhere near Austin, are you? Might as well save myself some shipping if I can. :)

PostPosted: 23 May 2012, 18:06 
Founder
Founder

I see you charge TX sales tax -- I don't suppose you're anywhere near Austin, are you? Might as well save myself some shipping if I can. :)

I am in Texas, but in the Houston area. All the products ship from the Ergotech warehouse in New York, so I don't have an option for local delivery.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next