Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 00:39

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: HDMI doesn't display!
PostPosted: 06 Jun 2015, 21:08 
I Donated
I Donated

So I'm trying to get all three of my monitors to be displayed on ONE GTX 780 (running SLI). Unfortunately when I plug in the HDMI, my other two monitors stop receiving a signal, and my HDMI still doesn't receive a signal either.

I've tried unplugging both monitors and just having one HDMI, but still no signal. Anyone encounter this problem? If so, how do I fix this?

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2015, 21:48 
I Donated
I Donated

UPDATE: HDMI works, the nvidia control panel can't use all three monitors on a single card. Please help!

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2015, 22:28 
I Donated
I Donated

Hi Amon,

I don't think it will work that way; try connecting using option two here:

Connect a DVI & HDMI to the green coloured ports on the top card, and your second DVI to the yellow DVI on the second card.

Silverstone FT05 * Asus Maximus VII Formula* I7 4970k * Corsair H80i * 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro* 2 x EVGA 980ti ACX superclocked * Crucial M4 256GB * Silverstone ST85F-GS 850W* Corsair SP2500 * 3 x 1 Samsung S27A950D's 1 x AOC 24" 1080p something..

PostPosted: 23 Nov 2015, 17:14 
Insiders
Insiders

I know this is late and I'm not trying to resurrect and old thread but just FYI, Amon:

I was previously running all three monitors off of only 1 of my 780s using the 2x DVI and 1xHDMI. Worked fine here for everything I was running. Occasionally when resuming from sleep, the 2nd DVI monitor port would not wake the monitor. I would have to manualy unplug the monitor to power it off and plug it back in and then it would wake it. Not sure if that was an issue with the Asus monitor or the gfx card but I've since switched to using 2x DVI and 1x display port with an active adapter and now, the display port monitor is the last to resume by 5 seconds or so. At least it wakes up on its own though.

Not sure why your HDMI + 2xDVI wasn't working. I'm using EVGA 780gtx SC cards if that matters.

Gigabyte P67-UD7 rev. B3
OS -Samsung 840pro 256GB ssd
Games -Samsung 840pro 500GB ssd
Pagefile -crucial 60GB ssd
Storage -2x 4TB WD
PWS -Seasonic Prime 1k Titanium