Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 12:58

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2013, 18:48 

When I open Flawless Widescreen and then start Skyrim up, Flawless Widescreen throws an error, saying that it "Could not find SkillsMouseHack injection point." I have absolutely no idea what this means, and a Google search yielded no relevant results. Does anybody have any ideas? I have a screenshot of Flawless Widescreen with the error message in the Status Window below.

Things with my setup that could potentially be causing the problem:
-I have Skyrim on my C: drive (SSD) when the rest of my games are on my D: drive. I used the Steam mover tool to get Skyrim there. I have added all relevant directories (I think) in the config menu of Flawless Widescreen, however, so I'm not sure if this could be causing the problem or not.
-I have Skyrim modded with high-res textures and an ENB designed to work with 3D. The one I used and the instructions I followed are here: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topi ... ing-in-3d/

The image embed doesn't seem to be working, so here's the imgur link: http://imgur.com/7dHFMll

Any help that can be given is greatly appreciated - I am at a loss.

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2013, 10:10 

I had the same problem.
Updating to Skyrim Version 1.9.32.0.8 will surely fix your issue.