Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 03:13

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2010, 02:26 

after looking at some benchmarks/reviews i noticed at the higher resolutions and some are sli benchmarks over at hardocp.com seems like the performance really takes a dip through the resolutions, anyone got some 5040x1050 or other triple or more monitor reviews/benches? it might seem more powerful then the 5870 but at very high resolution the 5870 might be higher, im just guessing at the benchmarks ive seen. i want to get the 5040x1050 resolution cause im looking at buying crossfire or sli and want to make the best decision.

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2010, 03:02 
Editors
Editors

There is a link on the left nav underneath the search section with all the benchmarks Ibrin has done.

You can view them all here otherwise : http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/wiki/index.php/WSGF_Benchmarking

There are lots more on the way too!

Follow me on twitter: @theg00seberry and find me on Steam

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2010, 04:24 

after looking at some benchmarks/reviews i noticed at the higher resolutions and some are sli benchmarks over at hardocp.com seems like the performance really takes a dip through the resolutions, anyone got some 5040x1050 or other triple or more monitor reviews/benches? it might seem more powerful then the 5870 but at very high resolution the 5870 might be higher, im just guessing at the benchmarks ive seen. i want to get the 5040x1050 resolution cause im looking at buying crossfire or sli and want to make the best decision.

You didn't mention it in your post, but can we assume you're talking about GTX 480 benches? If so, they say it could be up to a month before the surround drivers are available. So, you'll have to wait.

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2010, 10:18 

Wait a month, it nearly killed me waiting for yesterday..... damm international date line, I have to wait to the late afternoon of the 27th to get the inf you are getting on the evening of the 26th..... :wink: