Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 16:46

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 18:01 
Insiders
Insiders

Seems like multi-monitor support is reasonably good at first glance. Defaulted to my triple-wide resolution in windowed fullscreen mode on first start. Intro has run flawlessly up until the point where you take control of the player character. I've only just gotten that far, so I can't say anything about HUD or menus yet, since I haven't seen any. The first interaction I got to seemed like it was probably supposed to pop up a dialogue telling me the button to press but it didn't. Not sure if that's by design or due to a triple-wide flaw. But, it was easy enough to figure out the appropriate button press via trial and error...will report back on anything else I see in the first quick attempt at it.

*Edit: quick googling shows the same experience on consoles not having tutorial/button prompts like you would expect at the beginning. Seems to be part of the game design at this point and may make sense given the protagonist's perhaps less than perfect mental state.

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 19:01 
Insiders
Insiders

What happens if you put it in Fullscreen? Does that still work for you?

For me and others, it reverts to one single screen, even if the resolution is set to surround...

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2017, 20:31 
Insiders
Insiders

Yeah, can confirm that changing from Fullscreen Windowed to Fullscreen forces me back to a single screen too.

PostPosted: 09 Aug 2017, 18:10 
Editors
Editors

i actually love to no HUD experience. All the voices telling and yelling at me to focus, and if you do press esc there is a key map that shows which button to press.
But yeah, that does not look to great in surround ^^

Btw, anyone having this issue about Monitors going black in Fullscreen AMD Eyefinity mode? Or is it only happening on nVidia Surround?

P.S DR Created, if anyone wants to start a new game and has time to take screenshots from the opening Scene, please do.