Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 12:03

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77
PostPosted: 02 Oct 2016, 03:24 

anteronoid wrote:
PerfectCr wrote:
Quick (maybe dumb) question. Is Flawless Widescreen considered a Mod by the game? Meaning achievements would be disabled? I am not using any other mods (just ini tweaks). Thanks!

No, its not.
Also you will be warned if you load a game with mods. Game will ask you if you want to continue and disable achievements for that save. Once disabled for that save you cant go back.

Awesome thank you so much!

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2016, 18:28 

Hey everyone! I literally just noticed all the downloads and comments because of the pack I put together. Glad you guys got your issues sorted out. Going to attempt to reply to everyone that hasn't figured their stuff out yet and for those who have, you are very welcome but remember, all I did was facilitate, everyone else did the grunt work. Can't wait until Bethesda gets on this!

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2016, 23:58 
Editors
Editors

MTLBoomCat wrote:
Can't wait until Bethesda gets on this!

They won't. Never Ever!
Skyrim broke the HUD with every damn patch they made. It wasn't any better for Fallout 4.
They simply ignore this.

And don't expect anything for the Skyrim HD Remake...

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2017, 22:05 

I'm new to this triple monitor business. I decided on 3x4k monitors and a 1080 and one of the first games I tried to play is Fallout 4. I downloaded Flawless Widescreen after reading quite a bit of this thread, and it won't let me manually configure 11520x2160 and it doesn't automatically detect it either. Any advice?

edit: Flawless Widescreen suggested I use the default .ini so I did, but after it didn't work, I made a simple change to resolution to manually enter 11520x2160 and now it works. Prior to using Flawless, I did try to simply make changes to the .ini but everything was stretched and wrong no matter which way I changed it, except the HUD in power armor. With Flawless everything seems close to normal except the power armor HUD which spills over onto my left and right monitors with a convex vertical border that goes about 10-20% into the right and left monitors. Any suggestions?

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2018, 11:07 

Don't know if this is the right place but I'm looking to solve a problem with Fallout4. I've got triple monitors w/triplehead2go. I'm running a 5040x1050 resolution. I had everything working fine and one day started to play and discovered that I now had large text on my inventory/barter text. Didn't use to be that way. I went back to the normal 1 screen 1680x1050 and the text was ok. So it appears it's the stretching of the larger resolution. I think my original ini files somehow got corrupted or deleted and had to make new ones. I disabled my mods to see if something messed with it but that wasn't it. Whatever fix I had done originally is gone or something else is causing it.

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2018, 20:40 

I cant for the life of me get this to work, im probably doing it wrong though. Am I supposed to use both of the fixes listed on the first post? because neither of them seem to work and both just makes my game crash. Can someone give me a play by play of what to do, navigating 77 pages worth of posts is obnoxious.

Unmodded game
5760x1080

PostPosted: 20 May 2019, 16:35 

Old ass necro bump here, but can we get an update or a tutorial on how to update this for the current version? Presently, installing any of these patches just CTD's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77