Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 19:49

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2014, 20:14 

Hi there i picked up two 27 inch benq monitors for an eyefinity/productivity set up. One of the monitors was cheaper as it had previously been RMAed. The first thing i noticed was that the middle monitor had a slightly yellow tint to it. I understand that color matching can be hard. As a neewbie to mulit-monitor setups is it accepted that your monitors will never perfectly match or is it that one of my monitors is probably defective?

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2015, 19:25 
Insiders
Insiders

It sounds like monitor's color settings are wrong in its menu. Have you tried altering its settings? Reset to stock, color temperature, etc...

If recent flatscreens of similar type, you should be able to match color damn close if not dead on. Unnoticeable difference.

I couldn't tell from your text: Are all 3 the same model? If you can't get it to look right & they are all the same, it's definitely not normal. Could be monitor component failure, a guess.