Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 22:18

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2013, 01:40 

http://guide4games.com/news/splinter-cell-blacklist-pc-crashes-launch-issue-low-performance-crash-to-desktop-errors-and-fixeswell here is a link that goes over a few bugs and crash fixs. i dont remeber exactly where i found it.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2014, 01:59 

Just wanted to say thanks! These tips from that site/running in 'borderless' window mode helped with the crashes, and if I talk to the people on the plane to start missions I can maintain 3 screens.

A few notes-

I have Nvidia surround with a GTX Titan, and I max everything and run fine. For some reason, with the same settings- when it blacks out the two side windows I have a better FOV than when I'm playing all three screens- like it zooms in just a little once all 3 screens are running. I hadn't noticed this before, but I checked on the same level and it seems to be true. I was running exact same settings- 5760x1080 both single screen (when it was just blacking out side monitors) and with all three. Definitely a closer FOV with all 3 screens.

Anyone know any FOV adjustments?

This game worked perfect out of the box for me, and I just started playing again cause a buddy got it on sale. Sad they went and broke it just a little bit while I was away.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2014, 14:46 

Hello over there - im not really new, but forgot my login datas^^.

ANY new solution for the single monitor with 21:9 ratio??? Made all the updates
from Blacklist - in the options u could adjust 21:9,, but nothin happens.
HOPEfully anyone has an idea?!

Big thx - mfg Oliver

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2014, 08:44 

+1 there is option for 21/9 but don't work, ubisoft are you crazy ?

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2014, 08:55 

If you are running on triple screen eyefinity and are getting black side-screens even after all the updates.
- Turn on bezel compensation in your catalyst control center.

That literally solved my whole problem, i spent whole last afternoon trying just about everything to get it run with full view, then as a last effort i tried turning on bezel compensation just for laughs. Well it did work. Game devs are real idiots sometimes...

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2015, 11:31 

I have the same problem as BlueCoop.

Running the game at 3440x1440 (aspect ratio of 21:9) and there is an option for that aspect ratio in the Video Settings.

The game runs with 2 black borders on the left and right hand side of the screen as if the aspect ratio was 16:9 (like standard 1440p settings).

Got the game from a Humble Bundle about a week ago (Tom Clancy Bundle) and figured the latest of the games should be the one requiring the least amount of tweaking but apparently not.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.