Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 02 Jun 2024, 05:11

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2013, 19:24 

Due to the 1.9 update I've been temporarily forced back to single monitor until one of the H's gets the time to update.

It's been so long since I've been playing on a single screen that it raised some issues that I'd never really considered much or had completely forgotten how they appear on single.

Issue 1

Snowfall, looks as intended on a single screen, on 3 screens its like a blinding blizzard and snow particles are huge.

issue 2

Fire attacks(and probably a few other similar attacks) from dragons or mages seem to be significantly exaggerated visually on triple versus single. They are blinding also in fact. I was stuck by how cool the fire attack from a dragon looks on single and how down right annoying it is on triple.

Would these issues be resolvable by Helifax or Hayden in their fixers, or are there ini tweaks that anyone is aware of that can be modified to reduce the magnitude of some of these visual effects.

Any opinions would be welcomed