Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 14:23

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2015, 11:23 

It appears that the last update of the WSF only works with "-dsptde-2.0 Steam Build 2.0", and that is the problem.

Sorry, my steam is in portuguese, but still, you can see the point

The new update of which he is speaking, it was not released to download for this version "dsptde-2.0 Steam Build 2.0". Apparently, no one is using it anymore.
All the people are on the main public branch now, and also, there is important thing in this version: an anti-cheater mod
(DSPW: http://steamcommunity.com/app/211420/di ... 1052638501 / # p61) that only works with the main public branch.
So, i guess that's it. Back to 16:9 window mode again XD

When you have time, please, take a look on this, Helifax.
Thank you. =)

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2015, 13:30 

Works fine with the -dsptde-2.0 Steam Build 2.0 version !
Thanks i just played offline x)

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2015, 17:11 
Insiders
Insiders

Right! So they made some changes when they pushed the Steam Build 2.0 to the main branch.
I really start to hate this game... :)) So many freaking updates that I literally lost the count on how many times I re-fixed the "fixed" :))

I'll give it a look in the weekend;)) when i'll have some time....

Thx for the feedback:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2015, 21:30 

helifax wrote:
I really start to hate this game... :)) So many freaking updates that I literally lost the count on how many times I re-fixed the "fixed" :))

I'll give it a look in the weekend;)) when i'll have some time....

I can imagine =/
Let's hope this will be the last time.

Thx dude! =)

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2015, 23:25 

By the way, check if your fix will work with the DSPW (Dark Souls PVP Watchdog) mod.
It is an anticheater mod, and it has a sticky thread in the steam forum.
Link here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/211420/di ... 052638501/)

Quote:
What it can do?
This tool can detect the most common forms of online cheating, such as fake soul level, modded stats, modded hp and a few hundreds of hacked equips / items / spells / whathaveyou, allowing you to kick the offending player out of your session. it can also prevent many dangerous effects being applied to you, such as curse, egg-head parasite infection, teleporting, and the likes.
It can also show you how many nodes are currently connected to your lobby / pool, should you desire so - edit dspwsteam.ini accordingly. it will also fix the infamous namecrash bug.

I did not have time to test it with the WSF fix, but it's just a mod that uses some .dll files like "d3d9.dll", so, i don't know if that would have anything to do with the WSF fix.

This is very important, because it's highly recommended to use this mod, as much as the DSfix.

and thank you, again. =)

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2015, 15:53 

Lynko wrote:
The game crash with the new steam patch... :(
My resolution is 1680x1050

Yep, same problem here.

PostPosted: 25 Dec 2015, 10:41 

Hey guys,

After some tinkering with DSFix 2.4 and WSF 662, I've been able to bypass the black screen issue and got Dark Souls to render 3440x1440p, but I'm not sure if I've set it up correctly.

Is it just me, or does this image just look like its being stretched? http://s17.postimg.org/fzckr50e7/2015_12_25_00002.jpg

Any feedback or guidance appreciated.

EDIT: Never mind, changed resolution in WSF and DSFix to 5120x2160 and it looks fantastic, no longer stretched at all.

PostPosted: 20 May 2016, 00:29 

Does anyone have the file Plugin.DarkSouls.rar? for WSFixer? It seems that the attachment on Page 6 has been removed/expired.

If not, is there a reason Flawless Widescreen doesn't have Dark Souls on it? I can see DSII etc but nothing for the original or the prepare to die edition?

PostPosted: 23 May 2016, 00:59 
Insiders
Insiders

Defy9 wrote:
Does anyone have the file Plugin.DarkSouls.rar? for WSFixer? It seems that the attachment on Page 6 has been removed/expired.

If not, is there a reason Flawless Widescreen doesn't have Dark Souls on it? I can see DSII etc but nothing for the original or the prepare to die edition?

See here:
http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 2&start=30

The original Dark Souls was fixed by me and Hayden. Fixing the hud was a pain... The fix only made in Widescreen Fixer and not in Flawless Widescreen.
The reason is not in FWS is simply: My fix does additional stuff only for this game that FWS doesn't support via LUA.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29