Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 17:02

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 25 Jan 2010, 15:44 

Dunno what else to suggest on Jericho ...
It's a shame you can't find the file as I think it is a great game ... better than GoW ... :P

On GoW ... look here
The FOV 130 mentioned there is for 3x16:10 ... you would want a FOV about 140 for 3x16:9
There are a few issues but it is playable.
Please post any questions about GoW in that thread ... 8)

EDIT :
Just a thought re Jericho ......
If you let me know what aspect ratio you are looking for I will upload a ... Profile.CBJericho ... file with the correct aspect ratio for you to try ... 8)
Hey thanks for the offer to help, I really appreciate it! :cheers

I'm installing GoW as I type this, 1/2 hour install! :shock: , for Jericho, I would like to run the game @5760x1200 on 3x 24" monitor @1920x1200 each.....dunno what aspect ratio this entails though (newbie here! :oops: )

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 19:04 
Editors
Editors

Here you go a ... just replace your ... Profile.CBJericho ... with this one here set with an aspect ratio of 4.8 ... 48Profile.rar
In game you can change any of the advanced options without the aspect ratio getting reset ... BUT ... if you change the aspect ratio in the game you will loose the custom one you set and have to do the fix again.

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2010, 17:09 

Here you go a ... just replace your ... Profile.CBJericho ... with this one here set with an aspect ratio of 4.8 ... 48Profile.rar
In game you can change any of the advanced options without the aspect ratio getting reset ... BUT ... if you change the aspect ratio in the game you will loose the custom one you set and have to do the fix again.

Thanks ever so much for the help, you have my appreciation.....again! :cheers I'm trying to play ME2 right now, but darn it, no FOV fix! :doh

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2010, 21:56 
Insiders
Insiders

This is an old thread but I just now got eyefinity and I wanted to say thanks for this fix. Works perfectly!