Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 17 Jun 2024, 20:42

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2012, 15:33 

Quote:
Izviral wrote:
Hey all, I downloaded Hayden's widescreen fixer, but I cannot get it to work. My game is simply super stretched out across 2.5 monitors. How do I use the fix, I have it running and the fix enabled is checked but it changes nothing in the game. Please help!

Make sure to change the resolution in game...

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2012, 16:25 

Any know how close Dopefish or HaYDeN are to a fix for minimap, info panels and all that?

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2012, 17:28 

The-Hunter wrote:
Any know how close Dopefish or HaYDeN are to a fix for minimap, info panels and all that?

I wish I knew... Dopefish did say a few days ago that they were still looking into it.

I am dying without it...

Well at least my reflects and situation awareness skills are improving a shit ton.

I am missing half the action half the time, all because no radar. :think:

PostPosted: 30 Nov 2012, 17:51 

De La NoChe wrote:
The-Hunter wrote:

I wish I knew... Dopefish did say a few days ago that they were still looking into it.

I am dying without it...

Well at least my reflects and situation awareness skills are improving a shit ton.

I am missing half the action half the time, all because no radar. :think:

Oh well same here, I play so bad without my minimap, Im only playing on 1 screen atm. :(
Havent really played for a week now, becuase I hope the awesome people who can fix this, soon will come with a update. :)

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2012, 21:49 

hello,
i have tried both dopefishs and haydens widescreen fixers.
at first..the right side screen had flickering image, instead of being cutoff..
but once a movie started... it went back to cutoff the image on right side again.
nivida 680gtx, tried multiple driver versions.
the hotfix and game was enabled in the widescreen menu.
but like i said..it was only showing a flickering image..
never actually worked for me..
i went back to 1920 regular screen.
any help with this plz ?

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2012, 18:35 
Founder
Founder

Admin Note - An unproductive and off-topic set of posts were removed from this topic. PMs have been sent where needed. Please note to all involved - keep it civil. Just because someone doesn't play a game like you, it doesn't mean their viewpoint isn't valid.

Before getting into an argument, send a PM to one of the mods. Also, please avoid thread crapping and taking threads off topic. And, remember...

Attachment:
argument.jpg
argument.jpg [ 37.12 KiB | Viewed 3254 times ]

PostPosted: 09 Dec 2012, 23:25 

Anyone have a fix yet? Everything is good except my right screen is cut off somewhat. USing the latest WSG fix. the 2 and 1/4 screen I see is fine except I only see 2+1.4. Playable tho. 3 screens across 1 down. Windows 7 and 5970.

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2012, 21:31 

AW51
Try HaYdeN's fix

Quote:
Fix details here for those who wish to try -> http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 33#p142133

You'll need Flawless Widescreen, if you have it installed already Hit Update Plugins, and/or install it from the list of available plugins after it has synced with the public repository.

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2012, 22:45 

Link not working Page not found

oops! Thanks tho

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2012, 20:17 

Okay, thanx. I get the full 3 screen support but my guys are short and fat! I know to push the * normally but what to I select with this hayden fix?

Thanx in advance

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next