Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 00:34

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 77  Next
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 21:42 

Fresa wrote:
Anybody having problem with "seeing through the walls" on the sides when standing next to a wall when running 21:9?

Thats a common thing, at least for triple monitor users (wasnt aware it occurs also for 21:9 users). I for myself always liked that built-in "wall hack". ;)

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 22:11 

Are the changes being made largely limited to editing the SWF headers to match resolution? I'm clear on how to do most of what's being discussed here.

I'm running a P-L-P setup, so with bezel correction I'm at 30:9 (5336x1600) instead of the 48:9 of you 5760x1080 guys. So for me the updated HUD (which is far more useable than the default) is squished horizontally. I'd like to take a look at modifying (or reproducing) Haldi's work for my middle-ground aspect ratio.

Post subject: Re: Fallout 4
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 23:33 

Haldi wrote:
Edit: THAT'ts it!
Here you go! all your current fixes recompiled into a Fallout4 - Interface.ba2
Attachment:
Fallout4 - Interface.zip

Haldi, thank you for your work, time, and willingness to share. Very much appreciated.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 23:51 

Forgive me, but is that fix only for Multi-screen support? Would this be appropriate for a single monitor 2560 x 1080 setup?

I haven't seen anything in the other thread regarding this.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2015, 00:01 

Hey guys quick question...... So I just used Haldi's fix and everything looks great but for some reason my crosshairs in 1st/3rd person are blown way out of proportion when shooting from the hip. Would this be something in the ini file I could change?

Post subject: Re: Fallout 4
PostPosted: 13 Nov 2015, 00:14 

Haldi, Ekrboi
thank you so much for that sweet gui fix!

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2015, 00:17 

Pendaz wrote:
is anyone having issues where the pipboy screen is too close to the screen:

I've tried adjusting my fov to compensate but it doesn't seem to make much difference, is there some other changes i need to make?

I had same thing (even with haldi fix), it comes from some weird settings in the cgf's. Easiest way to solve it - increase your character FOV up to 75-80, that will allow you ещ see pipboy, open console ingame and type fov 75 (try different one).

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2015, 00:28 

MrGrim wrote:
Hey guys quick question...... So I just used Haldi's fix and everything looks great but for some reason my crosshairs in 1st/3rd person are blown way out of proportion when shooting from the hip. Would this be something in the ini file I could change?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... reenshots/

Not sure if you can see but here are 3 snapshots I took to be used as references.

I browsed through the ini's but didnt see anything so im assuming it would be something inside the game directory folder

edit: By the way I'm running 3 27' monitors at 5760x1080 on nvidia surround.

I'm hoping this is an easy fix

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2015, 00:34 

First let me say thank you to everyone for the hard work. I have been following along and I'm planning to fire up the game for the first time tomorrow night. I'm trying to keep a list of everything I have to modify.

To use Haldi's fix, which ini do I edit? I remember NV and skyrim and I was constantly getting confused between the 2 fallout.ini and (I think) 2 falloutpref.ini files.

Is there just one location needed to edit the hud elements, vsync and mouse accel?

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2015, 01:11 

latexyankee wrote:
First let me say thank you to everyone for the hard work. I have been following along and I'm planning to fire up the game for the first time tomorrow night. I'm trying to keep a list of everything I have to modify.

To use Haldi's fix, which ini do I edit? I remember NV and skyrim and I was constantly getting confused between the 2 fallout.ini and (I think) 2 falloutpref.ini files.

Is there just one location needed to edit the hud elements, vsync and mouse accel?

Latex if you go back to page 20 and 21 it is explained there. You're ini files that you'll be making scale changes to should be in your documents under my games/fallout 4.you should see the file. Everything else should be done by Haldi's's fix

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 767 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 77  Next