Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 18:28

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2011, 07:40 

For the last 2 years I've been building my rapidly depreciating rig. (well, not 2 years of work... just 2 years of constant tweaking, improvements, etc.)

I've got 2 video cards.
1. NVidia GTX 295 (which has 2 GPUs, labeled A and B)
2. NVidia GeForce 9400 GT

I need both video cards because when I'm not gaming, I run the 2 side monitors off the other video outputs at their native resolution (1920x1200)

The problem right now is...
Whenever I hook my TH2Go up to the 295, no resolutions display in the Surround Gaming Utility.
Is there something to "reset" here?

As it stands right now, I have only one output hooked up, and that goes into my TH2Go. The TH2Go is hooked into 3 monitors, everything DVI.

I just formatted the machine 3 weeks ago. Before I started tinkering tonight, I had it working with the 295, but couldn't get the max resolution.
I don't want to burden you with all the details and machinations of me switching inputs around, but if it's relevant, I can review.

ETA: moved to the right forum... it was a late night :)

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2011, 14:53 

gtx`s 295 are known to had problems with TRiplehead , you can try to take out 9400 gt from mobo and check if it will work.