Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 02:24

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 17 Jul 2011, 16:35 

Hiya,
Not sure of where to post this so forgive me if its the wrong forum.

I'm having problems trying to get my TH2GO to work with the HD5870. I can connect the matrox on its own to one of the DVI ports on the card and it displays across all 3 monitors with no problem. My screen res is 3840x1024. However, when I then connect another monitor to either the other DVI or to the DP, the matrox display drops to one monitor with the seperate monitor also displaying. What I am wanting to do is to use the matrox with 3 monitors and also a seperate monitor and also a projector for my flight sim setup. When I do connect the matrox and seperate monitor and also projector, I can still only get any two to display and in each case the matrox will not display across its 3 screens.

I was hoping someone has a similar setup and they can advise accordingly, or perhaps someone knows how I can get everything to work together.

My 3 monitors that are connected to the matrox are VGA ports only. The seperate monitor has both VGA and DVI ports, the projector only has a VGA port. At present I've tried to connect the matrox to one DVI port on the card via the DVI cable from the matrox, the seperate monitor connected to the DP on the card via a DP to DVI adaptor, and the projector to the other DVI port on the card via DVI to VGA adaptor.

many thanks,

Rory

Post subject: I think I've sorted the
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2011, 18:48 

I think I've sorted the problem! I dont know what I did other than kept messing about with the CCC Desktop management settings. At the min I have the TH2GO connected to one DVI and the seperate monitor to the other DVI and its all working ok. The real test will come when I get an active DP to DVI adaptor to also connect the projector up!

Rory