Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 14:55

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2011, 09:46 

OK, so trying to sell stuff on your first post is probably not a great idea, but I'm unloading a triple projector setup, and I think I'm offering a pretty good deal. I've been using this equipment for the past year and a half as a mobile video install service, it's all in decent shape, and works just fine, a few scuffs and scratches, but it's road kit, not the pristine stuff in your dads home theater basement...

here's what I got.

asking $1500 for everything, price breakdown as follows-
$350 / projector
$100 / quick mount
$50 / pelican case
bulbs free if someone is interested in buying everything

For sale 3x viewsonic pj458d projectors (native 768p)

Nothing wrong with them except for a few knicks and scratches. one machine is almost new with about 200 hours on it, and the original bulb, the other two machines have about 800 hours on them but have new bulbs installed, the old bulbs that have 800 hours on them are the spare ones, they still work, but have dimmed a bit. currently all three machines are lumen and colour matched, and make a nice triple head setup.

3x quick mounts

these consist of a manfrotto super clam, and a large ball head that attaches to a custom plate that i made for the bottom for each of the projectors, with these mounts you can get your projectors mounted aimed and focused in very little time. also included is a safety cable that will make sure your gear is secured to it's mount.

2x used bulbs

these bulbs have about 800 hours on them and have dimmed a bit, but are still very usable, they come in there own pelican case, that ensures they will make it to every gig and not be broken

3x pelican cases
used but in great condition, only minor scratches and scuffs 1450 model, if your doing mobile installs and stuff, this is a necessity.

pictures:

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2011, 17:54 
Insiders
Insiders

If I had the space, I would bite.

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2011, 02:19 
Insiders
Insiders

http://www.projectorcentral.com/ViewSonic-PJ458D-projection-calculator-pro.htm

Keep in mind these are 1.58-1.89:1 Bad lens throw specs for triple-projector IMHO. Considering MSRP on the projectors are $1100, not bad pricing though. I'd just recommend they be used individually, and not in a triple configuration.

PostPosted: 02 Mar 2011, 04:51 

sold, thanks for the interest.