Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:50

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 18 Oct 2015, 19:06 
Insiders
Insiders

Yes, that one. The top and bottom edges are still a TINY bit off, but I don't notice it. My sides are turned in about 25 degrees, so bezels are tucked back about 3mm, but the bezel on the 32" is almost half of the old center, so I still have less than i did before.

The Fury X does just fine, but I'm still waiting for a replacement DP-DVI so I can use the HDMI for my bigscreen television.

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2015, 23:52 
Insiders
Insiders

I see, guess it comes down to personal preference. If you wish, you can line up your pixels perfectly (by adjusting side-monitor position, likely pulling them a hint toward you). Or you can have a more aesthetic monitor lineup, with pixels bit misaligned.

Win10 has individual display scaling feature (not well tested yet). Used on the side monitors, this feature may give you both: monitors flush & perfect pixel lineup.

Sidenote:
This Win10 feature has the potential of being multi-monitor game-changer. It may allow us to have small pixels on center, matched with big pixels on sides. This would produce excellent viewing, with heavy high-detail center. The light sides would look fine for peripheral vision & would lower overall graphics card requirements.

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2015, 05:51 

How many years late is this.... I remember this thread I made over 5 years ago:

http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19592

Unfortunately I had long given up hope and sold on my PLP setup....