Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 20:07

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 14 May 2015, 21:09 

Hello Everyone!

Please see below for some of my Project Cars Videos.

Project Cars: PC Eyefinity - Ariel Atom visits Brands Hatch, Laguna Seca, and Willow Springs
3 cars, 3 tracks, 3 times the FOV! Welcome to the first Project Cars video featured on the shredding skeptic. The Ariel Atom is our featured car, as well as trips around Brands Hatch, Willow Springs, and Laguna Seca. Speaking of new tracks, this video will also feature a new music track: The Atom of My Eye.

https://youtu.be/AzrmL4VOhGQ

Project Cars PC Eyefinity: Cruise like a Jerk - Channel Update
Hello Everyone, today's episode will be a sort of 30 day update. We will talk about where the channel is heading, and how it has been going so far. Footage will feature BMW M3 on the Côte d'Azur. Thanks for tuning in so far, and I look forward to seeing your comments in this and other videos!
https://youtu.be/OhRwrPpGyaQ

Project CARS PC Eyefinity : I Kart like a Jerk...Kutting Korners.
Today i start my long climb up the racing ladder, we begin on the Go Kart track. Smooth turns, fast shifting, and dangerously late braking are the keys to great lap times. Join me as we continue to explore Project CARS! Stay tuned until the end for the Project Cars inspired track of the day: Kutting Korners.
https://youtu.be/NVzabo_NPV8

Channel Update - Let's Cruise the News in Focus!
Hello, today we will take a closer look at the value proposition of this channel and touch on a few other topics regarding the future. Where does triple monitor gaming fit into the current gaming landscape? What impact to cheaper screens have? and what threats are faced from VR headsets?
https://youtu.be/36p44cVvHAE

Stay tuned for The next video: Domination of the Kart Championship

Last edited by Shredder Steve on 15 May 2015, 11:16, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 14 May 2015, 22:59 
Insiders
Insiders

Hi Steve. :welcome

Nice videos! I think the embedding didn't work though.

Try this (click "quote" in my post to see the change in the code):

Philips BDM4065UC(3840x2160) Acer Z35(2560x1080@200hz); 980 Ti Hybrid @stock ; 6700K 4.6ghz (1.35v)/D15; 16GB 3200mhz; Asus Maximus Ranger VIII; AX860; 1TB 960 EVO; 750GB 840 EVO; Teufel Concept D 500; Sennheiser HD6XX; Windows 10 (latest build)

PostPosted: 15 May 2015, 11:17 

Awesome! Thanks for that one Wijkert!

PostPosted: 16 May 2015, 10:48 

Hello everyone!

My first Karting Championship is complete! I did have to recruit some help from the Scottish Skeptic, and he rips me a new one for sloppy driving. What sort of challenges have you encountered on your journey through Project CARS?

PostPosted: 19 May 2015, 08:53 

McLaren P1 vs Pagani Huayra - Who will reign supreme in a close battle between these two hypercars?

Losing Focus in the Rain - Check out the weather system in Project CARS!