Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 23:04

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2011, 20:06 

I did battle with Adobe Premiere on Sunday...after many hours, I bent it to my will. (or was it vice versa?) ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5faPZixr04

Three replays in one frame may not go over well...but I wanted to try because three of my widescreen replays fitted nicely in to a 16:9 resolution.
It also reduces the overall filesize, and length of the video. (which doesn't seem to matter at YouTube as much anymore)

I initially thought i'd just use two instead of three. One looks kind of empty in the frame.

Someone at work already told me it made them feel nauseous. lol
Let me know what you think. I planned on doing more of these, but was thinking the in-car replay should be at the bottom of the frame. (or i'll just do two in one)

I don't want to do a lot of these. I think most people prefer them cropped...like this.

ASUS Crosshair IV Extreme; AMD Phenom II X6 1090T; 16GB Corsair Dominator; Corsair AX850 PSU; Corsair H100i CPU Cooler; OCZ Vertex 2 Ext. 180GB SSD; MSI GTX 970; 3x ASUS VW266H 25.5; Fanatec Porsche 918 RSR and V2 Base; Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5; HE Sim Pedals Pro; GamePOD GT2 Cockpit