Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 16:23

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2011, 17:58 
Editors
Editors

Well have something totally different this time for you.

When you find yourself with a few minutes to kill and don't have enough time to watch a full 15+ minute episode of a "let's play" or maybe following along in a game is just not your thing, your into quick, exciting, to the point, and fun.

Then check out this new little series I am kicking off "Random Mugen Battles" It will be my first time exploring that think on your feet play by play announcer type of commentary. Totally different than LP's. I sort of think of this series as being the ultimate nerd sport.

Instead of watching boxing, UFC, or wrestling you can watch your favorite fictional characters battle it out in the same kind of blow by blow action packed commentary.

Here is the first episode to wet your whistle

Watch it on YouTube: http://youtu.be/Gusq6E_IQMA

Watch It Here:

If you want to see more then check out the entire series by looking at the playlist. I will add every episode as it is released to this list.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC7E5C52C80C7924D

If you have a match request and know Mugen and where to find characters/maps you can send it to me at.

Just include the links to the characters you want in the match and the map you want if there is one and I will try to cast it for you.

Thanks!