Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 20:02

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 38  Next
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2019, 18:40 

Is there a way to get the texture disabler working together with Special K? One overwrites the other.

Need Special K for the networking fix (causes random freezes for me) and the texture disabler... well, so the game doesn't look weird.

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2019, 01:44 

Does anyone else have the bug where the combat skill "Whirlwind Slash" just doesn't work? It doesn't connect with enemies at all. Not that it's a big deal since I use Ichimonji: Double all the time but I must say it's very weird.

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2019, 03:53 

Any one can fix the HUD problem for 21:9 and make the red box whole screen when suffer a low health.

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2019, 14:42 

DetectiveSpunkMurphy wrote:
Does anyone else have the bug where the combat skill "Whirlwind Slash" just doesn't work? It doesn't connect with enemies at all. Not that it's a big deal since I use Ichimonji: Double all the time but I must say it's very weird.

Yeah unfortunately, while the game feels a million times better. I've also noticed that the first slash of the dummy guy you can practice with & regular baddies seems to whiff consistently. I tested with 60 fps and it works fine, but then I tried various different fps, gsync, vsync, no vsync etc. The game is absolutely way better with higher fps, but a bug like this might be further reaching. I'd love it if Susahamat or jack can check to see why the first attack if parried seems to whiff on the enemies end, its pretty easy to recreate with the dummy guy in starting area. Other then that, thank you for all the hard work.

Testing parameters:
120fps+ Version
Choose the deflect training mode, and just stand really close to the dummy guy as he swings, and try to perfect parry his first attacks. You will quickly see the animation that is whiffing through Sekiro's body. It's weird to, its only if you parry it perfectly, instead of triggering the parry sound, it seems to be maybe thinking its a perfect dodge.

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2019, 18:58 

Hello everyone, I'd like to provide some feedback.

I've applied jack's fixes for 21:9 and removing HP/stealth screen edge effects and my resolution is 3440x1440.

I am also experiencing the issue with letters missing from area names. Ashina Castle is spelled as Ashina Castl and Hirata Estate comes up as Hirata Estat.

Not a super serious problem tbh, just wanted to check in.

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2019, 19:03 

Attachment:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 18.39 KiB | Viewed 5406 times ]

Malware??? I can't download because my browsers detect a Trojan...

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2019, 05:25 

eccentricity wrote:
Zehdah wrote:
Out of curiosity why would you turn Vsync off?

In this case, Sekiro doesn't provide a way to turn it off in-game, so you have to do it through the control panel.

Zehdah wrote:
I have it on in the control panel with the fps unlock mod and I have no issues, 144hz G-sync on.

What is the native refresh rate of your monitor? If it's 144 Hz, then that's why it works fine. You'd only need to turn it off if you wanted to run at a higher refresh rate than native (eg. the other user who wanted to run at 144 Hz with a 60 Hz monitor).

i have the same problem as it is but mine has 75hz monitor, tried anything like disable vsync on radeon settings, make sure none of 3rd party software limiting framerate, and tried 100hz, 120hz, and 144hz uncap from jackfuste but it keep stay at 75 fps

download/file.php?mode=view&id=3283

so the vsync was on by default in game, is there a way to turn it off?

Attachments:
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png [ 11.64 KiB | Viewed 5460 times ]

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2019, 21:23 

Hey all. been using the FOV mod for a few weeks now and today my MalwareBytes decided to block it, delete it and force me to reboot my computer to remove it... I haven't updated it or changed everything and I've played a little bit every day using it, what changed? Very strange! (I know it's safe of course, just wondering what could've caused this)

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2019, 11:13 

Erzkonservativ wrote:
Is there a way to get the texture disabler working together with Special K? One overwrites the other.

Need Special K for the networking fix (causes random freezes for me) and the texture disabler... well, so the game doesn't look weird.

Try this mod: Minimal HUD (Customizable HUD). It needs Sekiro Mod Engine, which uses dinput8.dll and is compatible With SpecialK.

I'm currently running a SpecialK build that has a modded ReShade 3.0.8 with it, combined with the Mod Engine mod that removes the 16:9 overlays and of course, jackfuste's modded sekiro.exe that enables using my native 1920x1200 resolution.

For anyone interested, there's info in this Steam Community topic post of me.

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2019, 16:37 

jackfuste wrote:
FOV trainer:
Attachment:
Sekiro_FOV.7z

Created a account to thanks a lot for that. Really better to have a decent FOV on pc.
Just a little request, would it be possible to add the disable auto center to that mod ? would be far more handy than having to use cheat engine on top + the script with the auto center

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 38  Next