Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 21:27

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 38  Next
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 16:38 

Manujito wrote:
Fireflew wrote:
I patched the 4.7 exe with the v2.7 FPS fix and now It's back to running at 60fps fullscreen. Was running at 120fps before when fullscreen.

Hi everyone, I registered to thank you all for the great fixes (especially jackfuste), and to answer this question specifically.

I had the same problem with the V2 version of the FPS unlocker, couldn't get it to work in full screen. The simple fix, at least for me, was to go into the .exe properties and toggle on "disable fullscreen optimizations" from the compatibility tab.

I hope this works for you as well.

:onethumb:

I downloaded the 4.7 exe, patched it with the 2.7 FPS fix and turned on the "disable fullscreen optimizations". However, for some reason, this still won't make it work in fullscreen (max 60 fps and hz). Any ideas?

EDIT: Forgot to mention - it does work in borderless fullscreen though, however the frame pacing seems to be all over the place...

Last edited by Kabann on 25 Mar 2019, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 16:39 

Fireflew wrote:
Is it possible to have reshade installed, which is using the d3d11.dll file, and still have a functioning d3dx config file?

For example if I wanted to remove the stealth and low health screen effects I'd have to either replace that d3d11.dll and remove reshade or find some alternative method.

Unless those d3d11.dll files can be merged somehow or it's possible to remove those screen effects in the hex editor?

of course compatible ,it works fine here w/ reshade 4.2.1

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 16:41 

Just registered to say:

THANK YOU !!

Being playing at 3440@120fps smooth as silk 21:9 !

Cheers !

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 16:45 

Did some more testing and managed to get the latest fps patch to work in fullscreen and take advantage of freesync.

After applying the fps patch edit d3dx.ini, look for refresh rate, change to whatever hz your monitor supports and remove the semicolon.

Frametime is a lot more stable, everything is smooth as hell like in the original 60hz mode but with more fps now. Still testing the random block/deflection miss bug, could be my lack of skill haha.

Also love how blazing fast the game loads after fps patch.

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 16:52 

talua wrote:
Still testing the random block/deflection miss bug, could be my lack of skill haha.

i noticed that too . i used ssd, it seems w/ uncapped fps make loading even faster haha . hopefully help w/ harddisk too

Last edited by susahamat on 25 Mar 2019, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 16:52 

talua wrote:
Did some more testing and managed to get the latest fps patch to work in fullscreen and take advantage of freesync.

After applying the fps patch edit d3dx.ini, look for refresh rate, change to whatever hz your monitor supports and remove the semicolon.

Frametime is a lot more stable, everything is smooth as hell like in the original 60hz mode but with more fps now. Still testing the random block/deflection miss bug, could be my lack of skill haha.

How'd you do this? I do not have a d3dx.ini file in the folder.

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 17:05 

Kabann wrote:

You need the disable textures mod.

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 17:07 

talua wrote:
Kabann wrote:

You need the disable textures mod.

Put in the folder and the three files. Changed hz count under "Device" to 144. Still does not work.

EDIT: Fuck me sideways. I completely did not pay attention to removing the semicolon, and got it to work. Thanks a fucking bunch man!

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 17:22 

hi people if you've still had problem uncapped fps with all-method in this thread ,try create custom resolution then delete another registered resolution w/ this tool Custom Resolution Utility

PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 17:43 

Apparently the borderless windowed mode (sekiro v4) has worse fps performance than fullscreen for me.

Attachments:
File comment: fs
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 1.04 MiB | Viewed 2480 times ]
File comment: bw
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 1.04 MiB | Viewed 2470 times ]

Last edited by talua on 25 Mar 2019, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 38  Next