Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
Last visit was: less than a minute ago It is currently 26 Sep 2021, 14:07

All times are UTC [ DST ]




 [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 38  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 04:44 
Offline

Joined: 21 Feb 2019, 19:04
Posts: 2
jackfuste wrote:
Attachment:
Disable_textures_v3.7z

The message "Failed to load custom texture resource" is disabled.
Bars are fixed, but then the black screen at level loading will be 16:9.

Thanks! One question, though.

v2 has an additional file under ShaderFixes, I assume I delete that file when updating to v3?


Top
  
 


PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 06:04 
Offline

Joined: 25 Mar 2019, 06:02
Posts: 1
So a couple of things that are required (at least for me) to get the FPS fix to work which others have mentioned.

I both needed to disable all additional monitors and run in window mode, otherwise the game stays locked to 60 fps.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 06:27 
Offline

Joined: 25 Mar 2019, 06:22
Posts: 1
Forgive my ignorance here, first post. I'm finding it hard to keep track of changes in these 22 pages. I'd like to run the game at 3440x1440 with an fps cap of 100 or uncapped if able, which files would accomplish that?
also, maybe unrelated but when i launch the game the screen goes black for quite a while, i can hear the game running but don't see anything for almost a minute. if i changed from fullscreen to windowed i get the same issue. I assume it times out and just switches back to fullscreen. Anyone else experience that?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 07:25 
Offline

Joined: 22 Mar 2019, 07:44
Posts: 7
acme64 wrote:
Forgive my ignorance here, first post. I'm finding it hard to keep track of changes in these 22 pages. I'd like to run the game at 3440x1440 with an fps cap of 100 or uncapped if able, which files would accomplish that?
also, maybe unrelated but when i launch the game the screen goes black for quite a while, i can hear the game running but don't see anything for almost a minute. if i changed from fullscreen to windowed i get the same issue. I assume it times out and just switches back to fullscreen. Anyone else experience that?

Pay attention to all comments by jackfuste.
Get sekiro_v4.7z it contains sekiro.exe.
Get Sekiro_FPS_v2.7z it contains 100FPS_v2.exe and Unlocked_FPS_v2.exe, use that on sekiro.exe.
Get Disable_textures_v3.7z and put its content in your sekiro folder.
As for FOV. You can get Sekiro_FOV.7z. It contains Sekiro_FOV. You have to run it everytime you run the game. Press F5 to increase FOV, F6 to decrease and F7 to reset. I would press F5 six times.
Or for a permanent solution for FOV. Use a Hex editor, search for F3 0F 10 08 F3 0F 59 0D 0C E7 9B 02 in sekiro.exe and replace it with F3 0F 10 08 F3 0F 59 0D 18 E7 9B 02 This increses your FOV with 75%. I think this is high FOV for 21:9 but I like it.

This will get you 3440x1440 @ 100 fps or uncapped with increased FOV.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 09:03 
Offline

Joined: 22 Mar 2019, 18:38
Posts: 7
So for some reason with FPS fix v1 I could get it to work in fullscreen, and in v2 I can't, windowed only.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 09:06 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jun 2018, 05:10
Posts: 112
The biggest Russian gaming magazine mentioned this thread and jackfuste's FPS mod today.

_________________
you can buy me a coffee at ko-fi.com/rozziroxx


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 10:09 
Offline

Joined: 22 Mar 2019, 18:38
Posts: 7
I FIXED IT!!!! AAAAH I can force 144 fps in fullscreen now! I edited d3dx.ini, went down to [Device] section, and uncommented "refresh_rate=60" and changed it to 144.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 11:28 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 20 Sep 2015, 00:58
Posts: 530
TrBu wrote:
Thanks! One question, though.
v2 has an additional file under ShaderFixes, I assume I delete that file when updating to v3?


yep

Rose wrote:
The biggest Russian gaming magazine mentioned this thread and jackfuste's FPS mod today.


also in digital foundry later today , congrats @jackfuste and wsgf community :cheers:

_________________
if you supporting what I do, buy me a coffee here https://ko-fi.com/kevinsesario or instead direct to paypal.me/kevinsesario . EMAIL:[email protected], Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sesariok


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 11:45 
Offline

Joined: 24 Mar 2019, 14:30
Posts: 2
What does disable textures do cause i have been using the mod without it?

The new unlimted FPS thing does not change anything for me. FPS stay at 144.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: 25 Mar 2019, 12:13 
Offline

Joined: 23 Oct 2018, 01:58
Posts: 10
testeras wrote:
What does disable textures do cause i have been using the mod without it?

The new unlimted FPS thing does not change anything for me. FPS stay at 144.


It removes specific overlays that pop up depending on some conditions, like critical HP level or NPC dialogues, you will see 16:9 box appears on your screen, while not covering the entire area, which looks not so good, more so with higher than 21:9 aspects.


Top
  
 
 [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 38  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  




Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group