Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 15:14

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2019, 03:10 

Using Cheat Engine I can find the FOV values and change them using hotkeys, but I need to make a new scan every time a new level loads.

If anyone knows how to make a permanent solution, here are the instructions for the values:

When you begin a level open Cheat Engine and scan for a Float value 45.
Then go back to the game and zoom in. Then go back to Cheat Engine and scan again for value 28.

You will get 4 addresses.
The third address controls the FOV in normal view, so any changes made with hotkey will take affect when in normal view.
The fourth value controls the FOV when zooming in, so any changes made with hotkey will take affect when zoomed in.

If you zoom in/out again using the in game key, game will revert back to old values.

---

BTW, is it possible to toggle between two values using one hotkey in Cheat Engine, so I can use one hotkey for zoom in/out ?

PostPosted: 28 Mar 2019, 13:31 

of course its possible using same hotkey. make sure create "freeze" hotkey in both address w/ same key

PostPosted: 29 Mar 2019, 21:00 

susahamat wrote:
of course its possible using same hotkey. make sure create "freeze" hotkey in both address w/ same key

But I am modifying value of only one address.

Original value is 45 and I would like to be able to toggle it with one key, to let's say 60 and 30.