Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 17:38

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2018, 13:18 
I Donated
I Donated

jackfuste wrote:
Since EasyAntiCheat was bypassed, so FOV unlock is possible now.
It's recommended to play in offline mode in Steam and Uplay, to avoid being banned.

• Download:
    Attachment:
    FC5_Unlock_FOV.7z
  • Replace EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll from the archive in the game folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin\EasyAntiCheat\
  • Rename EACLaunch.exe to 123.exe in the game folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin
  • Copy Unlock_FOV.exe in the game folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin
  • Run Unlock_FOV.exe and apply patch to FC_m64.dll
  • Run game and setup desired FOV in the game menu

Awesome, works perfectly. Thanks again jackfuste, you do some good work my friend! :cheers:

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2018, 13:22 

jackfuste wrote:
It's recommended to play in offline mode in Steam and Uplay, to avoid being banned.

• Download:
    Attachment:
    FC5_Unlock_FOV.7z
  • Replace EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll from the archive in the game folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin\EasyAntiCheat\
  • Rename EACLaunch.exe to 123.exe in the game folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin
  • Copy Unlock_FOV.exe in the game folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin

You Sir, are a legend.

I confirm this works.
So really easy and simple.
My FOV set to 90 on my 7680 x 1440 system, running stable at 59 FPS on ultra, looks lovely.

A little worried about your "being banned" comment though.

How can we just get Ubisoft to implement this without the ban risk?

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2018, 14:05 
jackfuste wrote:

• Download:
    Attachment:
    FC5_Unlock_FOV.7z

Hello JackFuste, would be possible to do this in The Division? Actually that game hasn't easyanticheat, is infested by cheaters, and i just would want to have a better FoV since i play 4320x2560. I don't give a shit if i'm banned given the actual state of the game so, i'm up for testing if you need.

Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2018, 17:06 

Any idea if it is possible to unlock aspect ration on cutscenes? It goes back to 16:9 on every cutscene

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2018, 17:11 

Salute!

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2018, 20:13 
Insiders
Insiders

jackfuste wrote:

• Download:
    Attachment:
    FC5_Unlock_FOV.7z

Damn that is insane! I thought it be impossible for the anti cheat thing :rockout: Man this is so sad on Ubisoft part they really just have to unlock it and it will just work that is crazy and sad.

Massive thank you jackfuste your work is insane and awesome!

So here is a huge question since you just did this miracle with FC5 does this not mean you can be the first person to get both Far Cry Primal and Far Cry 4 to actually work since it has the exact same FOV issue, game engine and I am assuming the very same EasyAntiCheat issue to not allow you to mod it?

If you can also fix Primal and FC4 we all can finally play the whole series in multi screen!

Looks like it is going to be a very good long weekend :clap: , the fix works perfectly! looks amazing and the directions even worked for the Uplay version which I have(it was easy to find the same dirs).

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2018, 21:19 
Insiders
Insiders

dskillerbr wrote:
Any idea if it is possible to unlock aspect ration on cutscenes? It goes back to 16:9 on every cutscene

Here's unlock for cutscenes:
Attachment:
FC5_Unlock_FOV_v2.7z [48.81 KiB]
Downloaded 514 times

Restore original FC_m64.dll from backup, before applying patch.

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2018, 21:49 

valcan_s wrote:
jackfuste wrote:

• Download:
    Attachment:
    FC5_Unlock_FOV.7z

Damn that is insane! I thought it be impossible for the anti cheat thing :rockout: Man this is so sad on Ubisoft part they really just have to unlock it and it will just work that is crazy and sad.

Massive thank you jackfuste your work is insane and awesome!

So here is a huge question since you just did this miracle with FC5 does this not mean you can be the first person to get both Far Cry Primal and Far Cry 4 to actually work since it has the exact same FOV issue, game engine and I am assuming the very same EasyAntiCheat issue to not allow you to mod it?

If you can also fix Primal and FC4 we all can finally play the whole series in multi screen!

Looks like it is going to be a very good long weekend :clap: , the fix works perfectly! looks amazing and the directions even worked for the Uplay version which I have(it was easy to find the same dirs).

Oh man if you can do Far Cry 4 as well that would be legendary (I just refunded this on Steam the other day cuz of FOV). It is on sale for cheap on Uplay right now!

Jackfuste you are da man! :rockout:

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2018, 08:23 
I Donated
I Donated

jackfuste wrote:
dskillerbr wrote:

Here's unlock for cutscenes:
Attachment:
FC5_Unlock_FOV_v2.7z

Restore original FC_m64.dll from backup, before applying patch.

You are tha' man! I can't believe how much better it is! Thanks a million! :clap:

| i7 3930K | 16GB Mushkin Redline 2133MHz | ASUS Rampage IV Formula | EVGA 2080ti SC ULTRA | EVGA Supernova 1200W PS | 2x Samsung EVO 500GB SSD RAID 0 | 2x IBM 520 SSD 240GB | Rosewill Blackhawk | 3x Acer Predator G-Sync 144MHz @ 7680x1440 |

PostPosted: 31 Mar 2018, 20:46 

Any way to unlock the fov when climbing ladders or other activities and any way to change the viewmodel fov. the command is "fNearFov". It is uncomfortable having a 65 or 75 degree viewmodel fov with a 100+ camera fov.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next