Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 09:22

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
 Post subject: Re: COD Advanced Warfare
PostPosted: 10 Jul 2015, 23:42 

well I guess this forum is dead the last fixer was 3 mo old no new fixes, We know Activision isnt going to fix it.

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2015, 14:05 

zens wrote:
Did u setup "surround2" in the ini?

yes off course I did and it did work but menu were unreadable because too big and the button i use for exo didnt work...

In the meantime I've just change my 3 screens setup for a 21:9 screen.. tried zens fix (changed the setting to ultrawide) and same problem with the button.. but the menus were much better.. at some point the button was working again and guess what? the fix wasnt running..

I rebooted to make sure.. same.. seems that 21:9 is working with the right aspect ratio without the need of a fix.. I couldnt believe it.. the only thing that appears stretched out is the crosshair but the rest is perfect..

Did I miss something? were there news saying that 21:9 screens are not supported? could somebody with a 21:9 screen confirm?

cheers!

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2015, 18:24 

well this is how it should look (atleast for me in 21:9), but the game needs to have a fixed aspect ratio (set ingame to 16:), to limit the visible area for the hud placement.

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2015, 17:54 

Hi All, Just wanted to know if there are any patches coming soon. There hasn't been any updates since the last two (2) releases of CODAW DLC's. Is this forum dead? Please advise, thanks.

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2015, 22:24 

Hello again, Just wanted to make everyone aware that David R. has just released a new patch for CODAW MP. Thanks so much Dave, will let you know if all works out...

PostPosted: 21 May 2016, 10:08 

Is this patch still working csusaf? Im still looking for a fix for this game myself. If i load the game with surround enabled is so messed up i cant see the menu its like the camera is to low and i cant get to the menu.

PostPosted: 21 May 2016, 17:36 

J3rk My Turk3y wrote:
Is this patch still working csusaf? Im still looking for a fix for this game myself. If i load the game with surround enabled is so messed up i cant see the menu its like the camera is to low and i cant get to the menu.

I don't even use a fix, (because there isn't one) only the menus are messed up. All you need to do is hit alt+enter to go to windowed where you can see them, then when you're done alt+enter again to go back to surround. The only caveat is the crosshair is stretched. So in the campaign I just deal with it, and If I played the multiplayer I'd just play hardcore. That is a lot of "justs" I know, but this isn't a fix just the most efficient way I know to play. I only ever play the SP campaigns for CoD usually so this works just fine for me. Black Ops 3 is much better, the menus are stretched but unlike this they're at least on the screen. Once in game both are fine.

Also don't pay attention to the guy at the top of the page. The forum and the widescreen fixer program aren't mutually exclusive. Even if Dopefish never made another plugin the forum will still be active, he's just another user; a damn talented one we miss, but a user nonetheless. You might know this already, I'm putting this out there just in case

PostPosted: 22 May 2016, 08:28 

Ok thanks for the information peer, tried the alt tab thing and it works thank you. :triplewide:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27