Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 11:30

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2014, 08:32 
I Donated
I Donated

milkcoma wrote:
skipclarke wrote:
If we can get a solution to this, I'd like to use this for my first performance analysis.

out side the some menu issues i have it working. see my fix above.

I implemented the fixes you listed and while some of the menus are off and/or zoomed in too far (weapons & Saurons Army), overall the rest seems to work okay. Reminds me of how Watchdogs is right now. The map is zoomed in too far, but its still serviceable. Thanks for the heads-up. The more I play this game the better it gets. A complete fix will make it perfect.

| i7 3930K | 16GB Mushkin Redline 2133MHz | ASUS Rampage IV Formula | EVGA 2080ti SC ULTRA | EVGA Supernova 1200W PS | 2x Samsung EVO 500GB SSD RAID 0 | 2x IBM 520 SSD 240GB | Rosewill Blackhawk | 3x Acer Predator G-Sync 144MHz @ 7680x1440 |

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2014, 08:48 
Insiders
Insiders

Was not a easy fix this one.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2014, 09:16 

HaYDeN wrote:

Was not a easy fix this one.

Well done!
When will it be available?

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2014, 09:18 

Looks Good HayDen. Does it have a fov fix as well? Playing this on a PC monitor is giving me headaches and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Talions body is just too close to the camera.

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2014, 11:15 
I Donated
I Donated

Nice! Can't wait to try it out.

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2014, 12:48 
I Donated
I Donated

Toothless Spoon wrote:

To enable SLI use the app nvidia Inspector and force it to AFR2 and it will enable SLI no prob works great.

Make sure in the reg Nvidia cntrl panel you add the game first so you can see the profile in nvidia Inspector.

Okay, I don't use NI very much in the past, so I want to make sure I followed your directions correctly:

1. I went into Nvidia Control Panel and added the Shadows of Mordor.exe in program settings.
2. I downloaded & installed latest version of NI and clicked on "Nvidia predefined SLI mode" and selected AFR2 and clicked apply.

Do I have to do anything else? Do I have to make Shadows of Mordor selectable in NI in the "Profiles" list with all the other games and select it there? If so, how do I do that? Or will it work with the Global Profile as long as I added the Shadows of Mordor.exe in Nvidia Control Panel and have it selected there? I don't know how to make the .exe show up in the Profiles list in Nvidia Inspector...(if necessary)

When you open NI and search the profiles you will find Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor already exists.

1. Select that and add the .exe like you did before, but this time it will be to the appropriate profile.

2. Scroll down and under Sli, change - Sli rendering mode to Force_AFR2.

hope that helps.

It looks like when I use this solution, the game stops displaying everything in the middle screen. Any ideas?

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2014, 12:54 
Insiders
Insiders

Amon Amarth wrote:
Toothless Spoon wrote:

To enable SLI use the app nvidia Inspector and force it to AFR2 and it will enable SLI no prob works great.

Make sure in the reg Nvidia cntrl panel you add the game first so you can see the profile in nvidia Inspector.

Okay, I don't use NI very much in the past, so I want to make sure I followed your directions correctly:

1. I went into Nvidia Control Panel and added the Shadows of Mordor.exe in program settings.
2. I downloaded & installed latest version of NI and clicked on "Nvidia predefined SLI mode" and selected AFR2 and clicked apply.

Do I have to do anything else? Do I have to make Shadows of Mordor selectable in NI in the "Profiles" list with all the other games and select it there? If so, how do I do that? Or will it work with the Global Profile as long as I added the Shadows of Mordor.exe in Nvidia Control Panel and have it selected there? I don't know how to make the .exe show up in the Profiles list in Nvidia Inspector...(if necessary)

When you open NI and search the profiles you will find Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor already exists.

1. Select that and add the .exe like you did before, but this time it will be to the appropriate profile.

2. Scroll down and under Sli, change - Sli rendering mode to Force_AFR2.

hope that helps.

It looks like when I use this solution, the game stops displaying everything in the middle screen. Any ideas?

Try this: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topi ... 8/#4324368
for SLI.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2014, 13:05 
I Donated
I Donated

It looks like the frame rate is way too inconsistent. Dropping on random scenes that don't exactly qualify as "eyecandy." I think I'll have to wait for NV to release a proper profile.

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2014, 14:38 
Insiders
Insiders

Amon Amarth wrote:
It looks like the frame rate is way too inconsistent. Dropping on random scenes that don't exactly qualify as "eyecandy." I think I'll have to wait for NV to release a proper profile.

Have you tried it at least?

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2014, 19:49 

thanks for the fix! will FOV adjustment be added?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next