Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 20 May 2024, 13:54

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282 ... 302  Next
 Post subject: Hmm..!
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2012, 22:56 

Interesting stuff this!

I got the Widescreen Fixer from here - https://www.widescreenfixer.org/

To be honest, I knew about Flawless Widescreen but could not for the life of me remember the name earlier today. :)

As soon as this is posted, I will DL Flawless from your linkk and give it a go.

Cheers HaYDeN.

EDIT: new reply in FLAWLESS thread. :)

Post subject: Widescreen Fixer is now
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2012, 01:44 

Widescreen Fixer is now working for me just fine.The only issue I have is that when I read a book, after I finish with it and close it, my compas Etc is then on my left monitor. I just discovered a work around that works for me. If I press Esc like to do a save and then press Esc again then my HUD and compass is then imediatly moved back to its proper place on my center monitor.
Widescreen Fixer is also working well for me in The Witcher 2 Extended edition.

CPU i-7920 DO @3.6 Ghz, PSU Corsair AX1200, GPU's 2 EVGA GTX 580's in SLI Surround, Monitors 3 Ea Samsung 245T's 24" @ 5760 X 1200, Storage, Boot Drive 120 Gb OCZ Vertex 2 SSD, Program drives, 2 Ea 300 Gb V-Raptors in RAID 0, Storage drive, WD RE3 1 TB, M

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2012, 01:41 

Hayden's new fixer is out and works great! Thanks to Helifax for all his work over the last few months and thanks to Hayden for working so hard on this fixer! Now lets hope Bethesda's next patch doesn't break this fix. Ah what am I saying, of course it will!

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2012, 17:07 

Hayden's new fixer is out and works great! Thanks to Helifax for all his work over the last few months and thanks to Hayden for working so hard on this fixer! Now lets hope Bethesda's next patch doesn't break this fix. Ah what am I saying, of course it will!

They need to update the Skyrim detailed report as it shows no new fix.

Post subject: AmeerNuub wrote:Xerokai
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2012, 18:14 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]Hayden's new fixer is out and works great! Thanks to Helifax for all his work over the last few months and thanks to Hayden for working so hard on this fixer! Now lets hope Bethesda's next patch doesn't break this fix. Ah what am I saying, of course it will!

They need to update the Skyrim detailed report as it shows no new fix.

Sounds like a job for you :)

You realize anyone can update it? (well assuming you have a few posts)

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

Post subject: With regards to Haydens
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2012, 14:09 

With regards to Haydens Fix(thanks man, great effort), is the inventory screen supposed to be on the leftmost screen, the 3 status bars are across the 3 screens too. I mean everything is scaled correctly and the map is spot on and everything is perfectly playable. Just not sure if I'm having some kind of minor glitch coz I coulda sworn Haydens early fixes had everything coming up on the centre screen.

In any case, no big deal, and thanks for the work Hayden.

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2012, 15:03 
Insiders
Insiders

Means your map check value is incorrect, did you follow the instructions?

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

Post subject: I've been lurking in the
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2012, 19:39 

I've been lurking in the shadows of this thread for most of the winter months..... waiting.
I replaced my 2Gb HD5870 with two HD6870s in CF and put the 5870 in work PC (eyefinity also, and I'll get nothing done tomorrow at work if when WSFixer makes Skyrim playable @ 6048x1080)
It's 5AM and I just checked this thread again - I check daily - and I can't express how happy and grateful I am for the Widescreen Fixer. Thank You both Helifax and Hayden.
Thank You Helifax for not giving up and all of your valuable input and work on this particular issue- you are a trooper.
Thank You Hayden for the same and I cannot express how much respect I have for you BOTH.
I haven't played in months - since Hayden's fix (0.9) stopped working. I just refused to play it 'normal' because once I went widescreen, 'normal' resolution just isn't gratifying.
I can't wait to try it, and even if there are issues my respect and gratitude for ALL contributors has, is, and will remain the same.
:cheers

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2012, 03:16 

I run Flawless Widescreen, select Skyrim, says 'searching for running process', then when it starts I see it on one screen only with no text and the Skyrim symbol is very small. What am I not doing or doing wrong? Tried to launch 0.9 before both FW and Skyrimexe and same result.
ANd you mentioned instructions. Where might they be? look on site and Google to no avail

Post subject: HaYDeN, The fix works
PostPosted: 30 Apr 2012, 00:34 

HaYDeN,

The fix works brilliantly, now I just need to update my video card from my archaic single 5870 1GB so I can actually play at greater than 30fps. Thanks again!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282 ... 302  Next