Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 20 May 2024, 15:44

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2012, 20:22 

http://www.widescreenfixer.org/old.php

It's the 3.12 version, you will have to download the plugin for it though. It should be on the Detailed report page.

Post subject: Kinematic9
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2012, 20:32 
Insiders
Insiders

http://www.widescreenfixer.org/old.php

It's the 3.12 version, you will have to download the plugin for it though. It should be on the Detailed report page.

Thank you! Forgot to update the DR accordingly will do it now:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:19 

They're at it again, beta patch available, official patch otw I guess

http://www.gamersdailynews.com/story-27128-Skyrim-Beta-Update-v-1426-Available-on-Steam.html

PostPosted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:23 
Insiders
Insiders

They're at it again, beta patch available, official patch otw I guess

http://www.gamersdailynews.com/story-27128-Skyrim-Beta-Update-v-1426-Available-on-Steam.html

I will not support Beta patches since they are waste of time;)) and they will be changed in the final release anyway:))

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

Post subject: helifax wrote:Gimpylung
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:38 

[quote]They're at it again, beta patch available, official patch otw I guess

I will not support Beta patches since they are waste of time;)) and they will be changed in the final release anyway:))

Cool, don't worry about the beta patches Helifax, don't think anyone expects fixes for those, I'm just passing on the news that an official one will no doubt follow pretty soon :)

Post subject: problem reading books
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:51 

Helifax, thanks for your efforts. The Widescreen Fixer didn't work for me, because upper and lower parts are cut off, but the Cheat Engine Script is o.k.

It (or the game) resets the SkyrimPrefs.ini resolution to that of a single monitor. For the moment I set to read only, which seems to be an acceptable workaround.

The only real problem seems, that I nearly cannot read books any more. See

Any ideas? Maybe can stretching activated in book view?

Post subject: blackrat wrote:Helifax,
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2012, 22:57 
Insiders
Insiders

Helifax, thanks for your efforts. The Widescreen Fixer didn't work for me, because upper and lower parts are cut off, but the Cheat Engine Script is o.k.

It (or the game) resets the SkyrimPrefs.ini resolution to that of a single monitor. For the moment I set to read only, which seems to be an acceptable workaround.

The only real problem seems, that I nearly cannot read books any more. See

Any ideas? Maybe can stretching activated in book view?

Widescreenfixer works:) Is based on the same CT table. I think you might not have it configured properly...for the book part...restart the game and read the description on the Detailed Report... :)

Post subject: Creation Kit Solution?
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2012, 23:24 

Hey does anyone know if it is possible to come up with a Creation Kit, multi-monitor solution? Perhaps someone could collaborate with the SkyUI guy? I can't tell you how appreciative I am of these fixes but it sucks to have the playability of my game solely dependent on someone fixing this crap with each update.

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2012, 00:52 
Insiders
Insiders

Hey does anyone know if it is possible to come up with a Creation Kit, multi-monitor solution? Perhaps someone could collaborate with the SkyUI guy? I can't tell you how appreciative I am of these fixes but it sucks to have the playability of my game solely dependent on someone fixing this crap with each update.

No offence...but with that attitude...you will not convince anyone;)) And I suspect no...this cannot be done via creation kit...
That is made to create new content..not alter the way the engine "thinks"

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2012, 01:33 

It was a simple question. No "attitude" was intended. You shouldn't be overly sensitive when you read text. All I said was it sucks to have to rely on someone to fix it each update, which is simply a factual statement.

I was looking at the SkyUI description and it says it supports "exotic" resolutions but as we all know it doesn't automatically adjust without a multi-monitor fix. I posted a comment asking exactly what they mean by "supports" and if there are values I might need to change in the cfg.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225 ... 302  Next