Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 20 May 2024, 18:13

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221 ... 302  Next
 Post subject: Anyone heard from HaYDeN
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2012, 18:52 

Anyone heard from HaYDeN about the status of his fix? I would very much like to know how long it will be before I can enjoy Skyrim without toggles. :)

I know he had said he'd be back at home by now so was curious.

Post subject: WTB Fix :'(
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2012, 20:28 

WTB Fix :'(

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2012, 05:35 

I am moving this thread to the Request/Discuss Game Solutions sub forum, as it is more appropriate there now, hopefully this will help stop people creating new threads asking about this.

Oh that's what happened! Was wondering all day where this thread went, everyone's links to it broke because of the name/subforum change and I eventually just searched the site looking for any other skyrim threads to figure out what'd happened. Btw pretty sure I'm not the only one that'd been left somewhat confused as to why the thread's old link is now returning an error. Perhaps make a skeleton thread of the same name back in the original spot with a link to this one?

Post subject: Quote:Oh that's what
PostPosted: 14 Feb 2012, 08:26 

Oh that's what happened! Was wondering all day where this thread went, everyone's links to it broke because of the name/subforum change and I eventually just searched the site looking for any other skyrim threads to figure out what'd happened. Btw pretty sure I'm not the only one that'd been left somewhat confused as to why the thread's old link is now returning an error. Perhaps make a skeleton thread of the same name back in the original spot with a link to this one?

Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. I've been following this thread since Skyrim's release only to come home from work today and be confused thinking the thread was deleted.

*waiting patiently on Hayden's fix*

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 02:15 

I hope HaYDeN didn't lose the thread or we'll be stuck in limbo... FOREVER! *dun dun duuuun!* ok maybe not. ;)

Anxiously awaiting the fix.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 05:24 

I hope HaYDeN didn't lose the thread or we'll be stuck in limbo... FOREVER! *dun dun duuuun!* ok maybe not. ;)

Anxiously awaiting the fix.

more like he is holding the fix hostage and then ask us all for an One Billion dollar ransom.....

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 13:34 

Hopefully Thales has alerted Hayden to the threads new location. It is a bit tricky to find without a redirect from its old location.

@Hellifax, dude I can't get your fix to work at all very well, I'm running eyefinity at 5040(5292 bez com) and the centre screen blurs out when I bring up the inventory but no inventory can be seen, the inventory is there, I can blindly scroll thru it and select random things, just can't see it. Auto detection certainly doesn't work, what manual entries should I be sticking in there for 5292 x 1050(base 5040). Auto seems to put in 5292x1050 in both corrected and uncorrected fields.

If I press the enable hotfix key repeatedly, the UI occasionally appears on the wrong screen or really compressed or disappears again.

Thanks for your efforts lads.

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 16:36 
Editors
Editors

HaYDeN should release the new version very soon, im out of home for two days so i cant use steam to talk with him, but on monday he told me the new version of his fix was 60% finished, please keep checking WSGF, as soon as we have something new we will post here and also of course update game's Detailed Report. :onethumb

Post subject: Cheers thales for the
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 18:01 

Cheers thales for the update...

If you've got a smartphone, this might be useful to you...

http://store.steampowered.com/mobile

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2012, 18:26 

HaYDeN should release the new version very soon, im out of home for two days so i cant use steam to talk with him, but on monday he told me the new version of his fix was 60% finished, please keep checking WSGF, as soon as we have something new we will post here and also of course update game's Detailed Report. :onethumb

:bigsmile:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221 ... 302  Next