Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 01:16

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: 06 Jun 2013, 02:54 
Insiders
Insiders

Ultimeas wrote:
That sucks to hear that UE3 is such a pain with multi monitor, SO many games use it :(.

Is not that hard once you understand it (how it works), but is a big PAIN to familiarize yourself with it...still not my number one engine to modify:)))

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2013, 02:56 
Insiders
Insiders

valcan_s wrote:
helifax wrote:
Have no fear I AM HERE/Helifax is here!!! (Depends on people's choice) :rockout:

This is how the game looks on my screens:P
Screenies:

Interface/HUD completely centered and scaled:

- The ingame FOV I still haven't fixed.
- This is the next thing I will do, to avoid the users to manually modify the ini file + to give them the ability to override the FOV if they so desire;))

Keep you posted:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

PS: DID I MENTION HOW I HATE UNREAL ENGINE 3 FOR FIXES?? IF NOT... I WILL SAY IT NOW... I HATE UE3!!! for Multi-mon fixes!!! :doh:

Holy Shit! that was fast, damn son, Helifax you are da man, thanks buddy, look forward to the release.

Hehe:)) The plugin is almost done, now I need to wait for steam to release it.. I will try to unlock it tomorrow and hopefully tomorrow we will also have the fix ^_^

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2013, 03:59 
Insiders
Insiders

helifax wrote:
Hehe:)) The plugin is almost done, now I need to wait for steam to release it.. I will try to unlock it tomorrow and hopefully tomorrow we will also have the fix ^_^

Cool! very nice, no rush man make sure you focus on your studying too LOL :rockout:

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2013, 01:11 
Insiders
Insiders

Ladies and Gents,

Since the game is officially out in the UK also (and I managed to properly test the fix) here it is

Fixes:

- All menus are correctly scaled
- All menus are centered on the middle screen
- In-game HUD is correctly scaled
- In-game HUD is centered on the middle screen
- Also added the ability to automatically make the FOV stick on the Y axis so no manual editing is required. However you must point to the location of the file:)

The plugin will be part of the next WideScreen Fixer release, but until then you can safely use the one attached here.

Best Regards,
Helifax

EDIT:

Use the latest plugin found in this thread !!!

Last edited by helifax on 07 Jun 2013, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2013, 01:27 

helifax wrote:
Ladies and Gents,

Since the game is officially out in the UK also (and I managed to properly test the fix) here it is

Fixes:

- Also added the ability to automatically make the FOV stick on the Y axis so no manual editing is required. However you must point to the location of the file:)

The plugin will be part of the next WideScreen Fixer release, but until then you can safely use the one attached here.

Best Regards,
Helifax

Awesome!

Thank you very much helifax :twothumb:

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2013, 02:07 
Insiders
Insiders

helifax wrote:
Ladies and Gents,

Fixes:

Best Regards,
Helifax

Amazing job it works perfectly, Helifax you are the man, thanks buddy \m/

Btw Super Sampling at a rez > 4080x768 is what was crashing my game and not allowing me to use 5760x1080 or +

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2013, 03:48 

You are the man Helifax... Thank you, the fix work very well... :cheers:

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2013, 06:09 

WOW! thanks Helifax, game is much more playable now.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2013, 06:48 

There is a small problem; with Bezel Compensation, some pop-up messages in-game or in menu do not appear because they are behind the bezels from the right side

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2013, 14:35 
Insiders
Insiders

r9800pro wrote:
There is a small problem; with Bezel Compensation, some pop-up messages in-game or in menu do not appear because they are behind the bezels from the right side

Hmm that is weird...The autodetect method in the plugin is done based on the resolution you are using in Windows. So if the resolution in-game is different than the Windows one you will get something like this.
However, you can manually config the plugin to set the standard resolution (without bezels) and the bezel corrected one. After that it should work 100% correct:)

Let me know if this was the issue;))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next