Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 18:24

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: (No subject)
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2012, 10:24 

Post subject: -M- wrote:heh Oh and btw
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2012, 12:10 

heh :)

Oh and btw they are not going to ban you over something like fov. nor will they ban for using the combat mod.
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/account/Policy-Third-Party-Programs/first

Post subject: Thank you for this tool
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2012, 12:47 

but as of the latest patch it is broken. Any chance for an update ? On the official forums developers are saying that it is forbidden to use this tool but without it, at least for me, is not worth playing anyhow.
I have spend lots of cash in their shop, but I will not give them cent more until this issue is fixed.
Customers with 3 displays have this option by default so I do not know what exploits are we doing with this amazing tool. Maybe to limit it to max 2.0 FoV that is, 100 I believe.
Developers reasoning about not fixing it are pure BS.

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2012, 12:52 

First of all, thank you for such a great tool! :)

Unfortunately, today's patch causes it to fail on scanning.

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2012, 13:40 

It still works for others that are using it, when I can get my PC fixed I'll make a version that doesn't need to scan which should work for those having trouble.

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2012, 23:13 

It still works for others that are using it, when I can get my PC fixed I'll make a version that doesn't need to scan which should work for those having trouble.

Thanks bud. I actually got it to work - seems it will only succeed in the scan if you run it as administrator. I didn't have privileges earlier, but now that I have, it seems to work great. Once again, thank you so much for your wonderful work on this.

Post subject: Phaserblade wrote:-M-
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2012, 01:33 

[quote]It still works for others that are using it, when I can get my PC fixed I'll make a version that doesn't need to scan which should work for those having trouble.

Thanks bud. I actually got it to work - seems it will only succeed in the scan if you run it as administrator. I didn't have privileges earlier, but now that I have, it seems to work great. Once again, thank you so much for your wonderful work on this.

Oh ok I'll put a check it the next version so it won't run without them as that seems to be the main issue behind scanning.

Post subject: movn wrote:The new patch
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2012, 02:33 

The new patch broke it :(

The reason the patch broke it, is the camera tool is a stripped down version of -M-'s hacking tool that features:

Speed Hack
Gravity Hack
Shift to Sprint
NoClip
Space to Fly
Teleporter

So try to keep in mind when thanking -M- for this tool that he's also one of the assholes that's ruining the game (especially WvW).

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2012, 03:57 

[quote]The new patch broke it :(

The reason the patch broke it, is the camera tool is a stripped down version of -M-'s hacking tool that features:

Speed Hack
Gravity Hack
Shift to Sprint
NoClip
Space to Fly
Teleporter

So try to keep in mind when thanking -M- for this tool that he's also one of the assholes that's ruining the game (especially WvW).
The patch didn't break either (Auto detection), if you read above it just needed to be run as admin, from version 0.3 I've rewritten the tool from scratch so the two are independent and don't share code outside of standard windows API, what I do and how I play outside this forum is irrelevant, along with your opinion of me. Everyone of those hacks is easy to fix and when they are fixed WvW will be a better place rather than them being in the hands of an elite few.

Anyway 0.3 Update Released:
Rewritten from Scratch.
Actual FOV value displayed.
Can set custom zoom level.
Scanning code redone, should take less than a second now and work for the people that had issues.
Will request admin by default now so may fix for others too.

Post subject: Well atleast he made a
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2012, 04:58 

Speed Hack
Gravity Hack
Shift to Sprint
NoClip
Space to Fly
Teleporter

Well atleast he made a separate version for us, i don't use hacks but i can't play the game without fov change. So i have no choice. So thanks :)

I just hope they didn't detect the old camera mod version as the same as the other hack...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next